▶ғᴀɴɢɪʀʟ

Yoonmi's

"GASI DOTCHIN GE!!! SO WHAT!?"

The song of my life. The new national anthem for me.

Hi, I'm Yoonmi, Lee Yoonmi, a fan of LOONA. My bias is Jinsoul. Oh not bias, MY ULTIMATE BIAS. I became an Orbit when I saw their 'Cherry Bomb' dance cover. I'm also a fan of NCT by the way.

But, I've never saw them in person, just in pictures and posters that I bought in a cheap store. Although I'm from Seoul and they always held their fansign events here, I still have no time to meet them. Because I'm a busy person.

Study in morning, then the rest of my day is for work. I'm here at my parent's old house. They already passed away, leaving me to my grandma. My grandma is now sick and I need to earn money for myself and for her medicines. Its not easy though.

Its holiday today so that I can enjoy my day.

While dancing and singing while listening to this bop titled 'So What' from my favorite group LOONA, my cousin, Eunjae called me.

"Hey~" she greeted.

"Hi there, what's up?"

"I have a good news to you unnie."

"What is it?"

"Just make sure you won't make any noises okay?"

"Okay..."

"Promise?"

"What is it? Tell me now Lee Eunjae!"

"Oh calm down there baby bear. Well, its..."

"Its what?"

"You know LOONA right?"

"Of course I know them. They are my baes."

"Oh... Right..."

"Gosh, Eunjae what is it? I'm getting nervous."

"Are you ready to know?"

"Yeah. Right before you said you have something to tell me."

"Well..."

I'm getting nervous/excited because of it. I don't know.

"LOONA will have a fansign event there in Seoul."

That's it, I lost my mind. I forgot about the promise I told Eunjae few minutes ago.

I screamed like my throat was about to burst.

"Hey Lee Yoonmi. You promised..."

"Ah yeah. I'm sorry. Excitement filled my body up. By the way, how'd you know?"

"Of course I'm a die hard fan of Yves. And I also know that you're a fan of them so I told you."

"When it is?"

"Tomorrow."

Oh... Suddenly?

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Anyways, I gotta go now. I have something to do."

"Sure. Bye."

Still, I can't believe that the fansign event of LOONA is finally met up my schedule.

Tomorrow, I can finally meet them. I can talk to them like what's my dream. And I can finally meet my bias.