▶ғᴀɴsɪɢɴ ɪɪ

Jinsoul's

"Unnies, get ready. Fans are roaring." Olivia Hye said. Go Won, in my side, made a fake laugh.

"Hey, don't laugh. Everybody knows nothing is funny." Hyunjin said to her.

"Kids, stop arguing. Just fix yourselves." Yves stated.

"Jinsoul-unnie, are you okay? You look pale." Heejin commented.

I actually know that I look pale, fucking pale. I don't even know why. Maybe because I'm tired from our schedules or something. Also, my head aches. Maybe because we slept so late last night then woke up so early this morning.

"Oh, no. It's nothing. I'm not." I replied to her.

"Are you sure?" she asked once again.

"Yeah. Of course. I'm sure."

"What is it?" Chuu made up again the conversation.

"Just noth--" Heejin cut my words out.

"Unnie looks pale doesn't she?"

"Yeah. You're right Heekki-ah. Jinsoul-unnie looks pale." Chuu said.

"Sooyoung-unnie!!!" They called Yves because she's the one taking care of us since our leader is in hiatus.

"Why? What's wrong?" she arrived so fast.

"Look at Jinsoul-unnie, she looks pale." Chuu said, again.

"What the fuck. I'm not." I cursed.

"Watch your words Jung." Yves warned me.

"How can you watch your words unnie?" Kim Lip joked.

Oh god.

"NO JAMS!" Yeojin and Hyunjin shouted.

"But they are right Jinsoul-ah. You look sick. Does it hurts somewhere in your body?" Vivi-unnie asked concerned.

"Nothing unnie. I assure you guys. Its just nothing." I lied again and again.

"Aww. That's fine unnie. You're gonna be fine." Choerry said happily patting my head.

"Shit. Yerim stop it. I'm not a dog." I cussed.

"Girls, what's going on here." PD-nim asked.

"Jinsoul-unnie is sick." Yeojin's loud mouth said.

'I'm gonna kick this frog's face later.'

"Oh, hehe. PD-nim..." that's the only thing came out from my mouth.

"Hey, Jinsoul. If you're not feeling well, it's fine. You can take some rest if you want to. Fans will understand it." he says.

"No, PD-nim I'm totally fine. I also want to meet Orbits." I stated.

"Are you sure?" PD-nim asks again.

"Yeah. Yes PD-nim."

"Oh the other members are about to go out now, Jinsoul." one of our staffs said.

"Ah, alright I'm going there now. Bye PD-nim."

I ran towards other members. They just looked at me.

"Unnie, we thought you're sick." Kim Lip said.

"No, I'm not." I replied. I glared at Yeojin who is currently looking at me also.

"Why unnie?" she asked.

"You frog..." I pinched her cheek.

"Ouch! Unnie, that hurts!" she exclaimed.

"That's what you get you frog."

We can hear fans' cheers the moment we came out. Some are having banners, posters, and other merchandises, some are using clothes similar to our costumes from our latest comeback.

But when I turn my head, I saw a person who is actually caught my attention. She's just standing while getting bumped by other fans. That girl is so tiny though. She also not holding any merchandise.

I get back to my senses when Olivia Hye snapped my thoughts.

"Jinsoul-unnie. Come on here." she said offering a seat right next to her.

The fansign event went good so far. I really enjoyed having some conversation with our fans and getting gifts from them.

Until I realized that the girl who is in front of me is the girl I saw earlier.

She sat down right in front of me and she looks so shy.

'So cute.'

What? Cute? No. Fuck. What's that?

An awkward silence is what happening when she sat in my front, so I decided to  break it.

"Hi." I said. She looked startled.

I tried to put my face closer to her so that I can see her face.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked.

She lift her head up and I saw her face clearly.

'Damn, she's.... beautiful.'