◇Chapter 2◇

Jokers pov~

I felt myself being lowered onto a bed, maybe a couch. I didn't know and I didn't care at the moment I was to tired. I let myself fall back into a carless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~
My eyes snapped open and I sat up breathing heavily. My eyes flickered around my surroundings trying to figure out where I was. By the looks of it I was in a 20 by 25 room lying on a black leather couch. There was a coffee table in front of the couch that had a glass of water on it. There was an extension of the room behind me that looked like a bathroom, and then another door off to the side that was probably the exit.

Maybe one of my henchman brought me here? And the...encounter..with my dad and then batsy finding me was some sort of bad dream?

"Goons!" I yelled hoarsly.

There was a few moments of silence before the door opened slowly.

I scrambled up grabbing the class and shattering it holding the biggest shard I could find. I backed up until my back hit the wall.

"Where am I bats.."

"The batcave..and please put the glass down." He said softly.

I didn't.

"Look if I wanted to hurt you then why did I bandage your wounds?"

I took a moment to look at myself, he wasn't lying. All of my cuts were bandaged and one of the more nasty ones was stitched.

I was still in my black jeans and purple hoodie. Then a thought hit me and I ran to the bathroom mirror. Almost all of my make-up had smudged off.

"Fuck.."

"Here." Bats said handing me a bag.

I eyed him suspiciously before slowly taking the bag from him. I peeked in and was suprised to see make-up supplies.

"Thanks now when can I leave."

"When you tell me what happened."

"Good luck with that."

He sighed, "yell when your ready to tell me."

He walked out closing the door behind him. I scowled and started to paint on my makeup.

~~~~~~~~~

I layed on the black leather couch in just my bright green boxers. It was to damn hot in here. My tan skin contrasted greatly against the black leather. (He's still young so he's not super pale yet.)

I heard the door open and I scrambled to wrap my arms around myself to cover up as much as possible.

To my suprise I could see bats blush a dark red under his mask. "Like what you see?" I hissed.

He huffed and placed a tray of food on the coffee table. "Are you ready to tell me what happened?"

"Nope."

He sighed leaving once again.

~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting upside down on the couch with my eyes closed when I heard the door open and close.

"Fuck off im not telling you what happened."

"I know.." he sighed "I was wondering if you wanted to get up and stretch your legs, go for a walk."

I opened my eyes and rolled off the couch standing up.

"Ill take that as a yes.." he muttered opening the door.

"Oh and by the way" I started walking out the door "you don't need to wear that mask around me Brucey."

He paled, "How do you..how?"