Chapter - 8

Neil : Avni ...... he removed her hands palming her face....and looked at her, as her cheeks turned red due to crying and her eyes still filled with unstoppable tears.

Avni was hicupping in between and crying slowly looking down.....with a feeling that whatever is happening with her, is because she deserves it.

She feels that she is bad mother and a bad wife too.... That she cant do anything to save the life of her child.

Neil sighed seeing her emotionally weakened condition. He saw her hairs all messed up, her eye lashes all wet with tears and her nose and cheeks turned red.

He leaned towards her and slowly placed her hairs on the back of her ears. (avni still hiccuping and looking down )

(*music plays in background )

Pal....Do Pal....Ki Hi Kyun Hai Zindagi....... (he placed her hairs on the back of her ears )

Iss....Pyar ko Hai Sadiyaan Kaafi Nahi........ (neil held his thumb against her cheeks and removed the droplets falling from her eyes)

Toh Khuda Se Maang Lun......
Mohalat Main Ik Nayi...... ( neil after wiping her tears , came closer and cupped her face.... and she finally raised her eyes, slowly looking at him....

Rehna Hai Bas Yahaan.....
Ab Door Tujhse Jaana Nahi..... (they both looked in each others eyes)

Jo Tu mera humdard hai....
( he came closer and touched her forehead with a kiss of love. )

Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai.....
( her eyes get closed, leaving another tear down her cheeks. )

.......Suhaana Har Dard Hai
Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai....
( he kissed over her eyes one by one, wishing to snatch all her pain )

Avni slowly opened her eyes and looked at him being very close to her.

(their noses were almost touching each others)

Neil wiped that last drop of tear from her face ,  and moved his face in a no in front of her,to tell her not to cry anymore.

Avni nodded slowly bringing a small smile on neil's face.

Teri Muskurahatein Hain Taaqat Meri.......
Mujhko Inhi Se Ummeed Mili.....

(he slowly layed her down on the bed...with his one arm below her head. She was only looking at him, not moving her eyes away from his)

Chaahe Kare Koi Sitam Ye Jahaan.....
Inme Hi Hai Sadaa Hifaazat Meri... ( he pulled her closer, taking her in his arms, and then covered themselves with a blanket )

Zindagani Badi Khoobsurat Hui
Jannat Ab Aur Kya Hogi Kahin......

Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai.....