Chapter - 10

As Dr. Shriya gave them some relief, she left, leaving the couple alone in her cabin, to digest this news and share their feelings with each other.

They just got to know that there is still a way out through which they can see the face of their child. They can still have rays of hope that they can see their child being born.

Avni got emotional, she is lost somwhere, when neil places his hand on hers and said...

Neil : Avni, ab tum chinta mat karo. Shriya is the best gynaec. Vo humare baby ko kuch nhi hone degi.

Avni was lost in some other world, and there was a smile on her face. Neil noticed and asked her....

Neil : Avni...avni kya soch rhi ho tum..? he said bringing her back from her thoughts.

She looked at neil and answered...

Avni : Neil, i am imagining, imagining our baby, in....in my arms...(she smiled looking at him)...socho na...vo..
vo kispe jayega....tumpe ya mujhpe ?
Or vo....uska naam kya rkhenge hum..? Neil vo mujhe muma khega...mumma....or tumhe papa...
Or neil hum..hum na usko sab denge....jo bhi vo chahega...Use bohot pyaar krenge.....uski saari wishes puri krenge....... she was saying all this out of so many feelings and emotions running inside her.

Just by this thought that she can have her baby, she is so happy...Imagine what will she do when actually baby will arrive. Her true happiness lies only in this baby.

Neil saw her and adored how smilingly she was expressing all baby thoughts which she was having....and they were making him happy too....

Neil : Avni, tumhe yaad hai, main shadi se pehle kehta tha...ki main apni beti ko tumse jyada pyaar krunga....Aaj mujhe vo ehsaas ho rha hai avni.

Ye bacha....meri zindagi me ek change leke aaya hain. Mujhe....mujhe firse pyar karna sikhaya hai isne...he said looking in her eyes.