145.

"I really don't understand niggas sometimes." Jahmier said with a frustrated sigh and Sheyaa just looked at him with a bored look. "Ain't nun new." He uttered and took a sip from his wendy's drink. The two were sitting in Jahmier's car in a wendy's parking lot. Despite the social distancing rules enforced by the country the two didn't seem to care. Neither did their state considering Governor Kemp opened the state way too damn early. "And you know what. Every time I break up with someone the first thing every nigga say is I'm gone go crawling back to you." Jahmier continued to rant and Sheyaa just nodded his head. He chose to just listen quietly because he wasn't gonna lie, Jahmier always hits Sheyaa up when things go sideways. Hence why they're hanging out right now. At least it isn't in a sexual manner so Sheyaa can say they've improved since then. "You really need to stop letting these niggas get to you. I can't afford to buy wendy's every time you get upset." Sheyaa joked and Jahmier rolled his eyes. "You know damn well I pay for every meal." He shot back and Sheyaa just sipped his drink.

They sat in a comfortable silence, Jahmier's own music playing quietly in the background. "How are you and Teejay?" Jahmier asked and Sheyaa just shrugged. "Ion know, we just vibing at this point." Sheyaa wasn't going to admit it, but in these past few weeks of him dating Teejay were kind of boring. Jahmier raised an eyebrow at the older boy. "Just vibing? Really? What happened to 'oh I'm so in love with Teejay.'" Jahmier said with a smirk and Sheyaa just shrugged again. "We just out of the honeymoon phase bro. You know how that shit get." He said nonchalantly, he ain't wanna get into it about his relationship. People expect him to just always have cute lil' stories about him and Teejay. When in reality Teejay just another nigga, that just so happens to be HIS nigga. Jahmier scoffed and ate the rest of his fries.

"No I don't. I only dated three people you know. And each one of them was crazier than the last." Jahmier said looking back on his past relationships, all ruined by either something he did or the other person did. "Calm down, I was not crazy." Sheyaa said and Jahmier side eyed him. "Uhhh yes you were?" He shot back. Sheyaa finished his drink and put the cup in the cup holder. "Name one time I was 'crazy'." He challenged the younger and Jahmier snorted. "Let's see when we fought each other knowing damn well we both liked each other, uh the cheating bit, and a few other things that we both agree not to talk about." Jahmier listed and Sheyaa chuckled at the last part. "Aight I'll give you that." Sheyaa admitted.

The two sat in silence while finishing their meals. A good 15 minutes had to have passed by before Sheyaa spoke up. "Yeah I think I'm gonna call it quits with Teejay." He said and Jahmier just stared at him. "Nigga slow your damn roll we both can't be single now. We finna be some boring ass best friends." Jahmier scoffed and Sheyaa chuckled. "Nigga no, we can the besties who get turnt at clubs and every nigga wanna hit. That is if you're still down to rejoin the hoe life." He suggested and Jahmier shook his head. His days of being a damn hoe were way behind him. And now that he was a switch, there was no way in hell he was gonna start hoeing around with both tops AND bottoms.

"Nah, nah ion wanna do allat. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. Maybe in the future I'll find a vibe and I'll be happy. But for now I needa get the fuck outta here. Move to New york or sum where fancy." Jahmier said and suddenly an idea popped inside of Sheyaa's head. "Let's fucking do it then, we're both graduated right? You got funds from being a rapper, I got funds saved up from working and birthdays. Let's move to fucking New York and start fresh or something." He proposed the idea to Jahmier; who seemed like he was genuinely considering it. What the fuck else did they really have to lose besides each other? "What about ya mans." Jahmier said and Sheyaa gave that nigga a dumb look. "Did I not just say I'm finna break up with his ass? Look Mir, if you tell me right now that you're down. I can literally be packed by Saturday and we can fucking leave." Sheyaa said seriously and Jahmier thought about his moms. At this point honestly she didn't seem to care about what that boy did since he was a 'grown man' now;her terms not his.

"We move to New York right. Like the city? We finna get one of them expensive ass apartments?" He asked and Sheyaa nodded his head. "You can continue doing ya rap shit, I'll get a job or sum like at starbucks." He responded and Jahmier snorted. "Ok, and we just live life there? Get new friends?" Sheyaa nodded his head with a grin. "Look we're very friendly people I'm sure we'll have a nice new group of friends in no time."Sheyaa joked; knowing damn well they weren't the friendliest duo around. Jahmier snickered and stared at the staring wheel in thought. Doing this would get him away from Jahseh, his mom, old people he don't fuck with anymore. He stretched and started the car up. He backed out of the parking lot and started his way to Sheyaa's house. Sheyaa was confused as to why Jahmier didn't give him an answer. It probably meant he thought the idea was fucking stupid.

When they got to Sheyaa's house, Jahmier pulled into the driveway and looked at Sheyaa in the passenger seat. "Better hurry up and get to packing nigga." He said with a smile and Sheyaa's eyes lit up. "Dude fuck yeah. Aight I'm finna go call Teejay tell him the news and get to packing. See you saturday boo." He placed a friendly kiss on Jahmier's cheek and got out the car. Jahmier watched him go inside his house; it's a always a rule that you make sure your friends get inside their house before leaving. Once Sheyaa was inside Jahmier started his car back up and went back towards his house. He had some packing to do as well. And he also needed to tell his mom.

He wondered how his other internet friend's would react to the two's big decision. Most probably wouldn't care anyways.

--

ya'll should go read my one book eternal pwease hahahahaha

and follow my spam on ig @/spamsei