Camping

JUGHEADS POV

We just got off school for summer and me and betty are thinking about going camping and having a relaxing week. I walk into betty and I's room and she is sitting on the bed reading a book I sit beside her. "Hey Betts, we still up for camping tomorrow ?" "Yep I cant wait I haven't been camping since I was like 8 with my um dad" I gave her a sad smile and kissed her forehead she smiled at me and kissed me "should we start packing ?" she asked "yeh sure" she set her book down and we both got up and started packing we brought two bags one for me and the other for betty. After we finished it was already 7pm so we ordered some pizza and watched movies till around 11 and then we went up to bed. Betty layed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her "Night baby" I said "Night juggie love you" she said tired "love you too" I said and kissed the top of her head, within a couple seconds I heard her light snores and soon fell asleep too. I woke up and checked my phone for the time 9:16am I saw betty was still asleep I smiled at her and quietly got up and used the bathroom then went downstairs to start making breakfast for us. I decided on some pancakes I was flipping the last pancake when a pair of arms snaked around my waist "Morning" "Morning baby" I kissed her "here you go" I handed her a plate with pancakes "Thank you" she sat at the dining table and I sat beside her and we started eating after we finished we went upstairs and took a shower then we got ready. Betty was wearing some denim short dungarees with a white t-shirt and some white adidas trainers and I was wearing some black jeans with a white top and plain white trainers and of course my beanie. I grabbed our bags and put them in the truck along with the tent and our sleeping bags and a extra blanket, then me and betty went into the kitchen to say bye to our parents. "Bye dad bye Alice" I said "Bye mom bye FP" betty said "Bye guys have fun and be careful" Alice said to us "we will bye" me and betty both said and started heading to the front the door I was about to open the door "Hey jug I have to use the bathroom" "ok I'll meet you in the truck" she nodded and headed upstairs and I headed to the truck I got in and started it up and put on the radio waiting for betty. 2 minutes later betty came out and got into the truck beside me "Ready to go ?" "yep" I pulled out of the driveway and started heading to the campsite it was a 3 hour drive and it was  10:26am so we would probably be there around 1 or 2pm depends on the traffic.

BETTYS POV

Jughead started driving and I was listing to the radio singing along to some of the songs I knew. We were on the highway and there was quite a lot of traffic so we were probably gonna take longer to get there whilst we sat in traffic me and jug played 'I spy with my little eye' "Ok I spy with my little eye something...grey" he looked around "A grey truck ?" I shook my head "Umm...oh !" he patted his beanie on his head "My beanie ?"I nodded and smiled "Yep your turn" "I spy with my little eye something...Beautiful" I looked around "Flowers ?" he shook his head "umm...the sky ?" he shook his head and smirked I sighed "I give up, can you tell me ?" he nodded his head and smiled "You" I blushed and smiled at him and leaned into kiss him "I love you" I said "I love you" he said back then we started moving again. It was an hour into the drive when our song came on 'Flashlight' it played on our first date. Me and jug started singing along.(Song above)When it was over I smiled at him and he smiled back and put one hand on my thigh while continuing to drive. For the rest of the car journey we just talked and sang together then we finally arrived. We got out of the truck and I helped jug set up the tent then I put are sleeping bags in and our pillows and blanket then set are bags in the corner of the tent, then me and jug went and sat on the log around a campfire which we will light later. "What do you wanna do ?" "We could go exploring ?" he said "yeh ok" we got up and started to walk into the forest when we came across a lake with a waterfall "wow this place is beautiful" I said "yeh it is" we didn't bring swimsuits so we just sat on the rock ledge and put are feet in just relaxing and talking for about 15 minutes then we got up and started to walk back to our tent. Jughead started chasing me and I was laughing I turned to look at him and went to turn back around but then I tripped over a branch or something and fell to the ground onto my knees I sat up and looked at my knees there both scratched and bleeding and stinging "ow damn it" jughead rushed over to me and kneeled down beside me "Betts are you ok ?!" he asks worried "yeh it just stings" he helped me up and back to the campsite and sat me down on the log and went to get the first aid kit we brought, he came back after a couple of seconds and cleaned my knees with some water and rubbing alcohol which I winced at then put a plaster on each knee. "Thanks" "no problem Betts" he kissed my forehead and sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his shoulder.