what "friends" are for

Izuku's pov

I wake up to a white ceiling, I look around and see that I'm in the infirmary todoroki is sitting beside me asleep holding my hand I, I can feel myself blush then I notice I'm not wearing my jacket and my arms are in full view.

I sit up to cover my arms but as I do todoroki wakes up.

"Hello midoriya"she greets me with a small smile

"H-h-hey todo" I stutter back

"I came to look after you is that not what friends are for"she replied in her usual monotone voice but I felt my heart break at the word "friends" guess that's all she sees me as.

"Now why do you have cuts on your arm midoriya"

I feel my face drop

"Consequences of owning a cat" I say showing no emotion,feeling no emotion the word friend repeating in my head.

"You should head home now todo you know how your dad is"

She frowns abit looking me dead in the eyes but after a minute she nods then gets up "goodbye midoriya" she bows and walks away after a second Rgirl walks in.

"Your up sonny well you should head home as well and also the wounds on your arms are self inflicted arnt they"

I stay silent

"We called your mum and told her seeing as we were concerned about your mental health so expect a talking to when you get home as for this school you may have the heart of a hero but a hero needs to be mentally strong as well and the discovery of you cuts may hinder your chance of getting in"

I feel mg heart shatter once again.

I get up and walk out of the building and head to the building I jumped off last time I make my way to the roof once again and sit on the edge. I rewrite my suicide not and just sit there I stand up and look over the city.

"Jump noone will care if you do"

I look around for the voice but I see noone.

"Dont say that frisk(bet you didnt see that one coming)that todoroki girl and the mean boy and his mum care so do i"

"WHOS THERE!" I yell

"Ohh shut up chara didn't you hear her hes just a friend nothing more and hes not getting into that shitty hero school so he might as well and to answer were in your head numb nuts"

I sigh,i'm going crazy.

I step away from the ledge and walk down the stairs and start walking home I already know whats about to happen so I prepare myself,I stop out side my front door hesitant to open the door

"You got this izuku I believe in you"

"Shes gonna murder you then I'll finally get to see some blood"

I open the door and walk inside, I walk into the lounge and see my mum there with a stern no bullshit look on her face

"So izuku the school rang me today with some very concerning news so I decided to postpone the trip for tomorrow"

I feel my throat tighten

"Show me"

I stand there unmoving

"Izuku I said show me"

Still I just stand there trying to breath

"FOR GOD SAKE IZUKU SHOW ME YOUR ARMS"this time she screams at me so o slowly roll up my sleeves to reveal the deeply scarred tissue.

She gasps and tears well up in her eyes she begins sobbing at the sight of his arms "what happened to you my poor baby why would you do this to yourself"

"Because I sick of fighting a losing battle"

I turn on my heel and walk to my room leaving my mum to sob on the couch I just cant handle seeing her like this as I close my door I see katsuki banging on my window he yells at me to let him in so I do.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you you crappy nerd why would you do it huh was it me was it something I did please izuku tell me" he yells well shaking me

"I did it because I didnt want this life kacchan no matter what i do i never get my happy ending i try showing my love for sho but she only sees me as a friend then i tried to get into ua but because of my cugs and mental strength they said it would hinder my chance kacchan I'm drowning here and all i want to do is let go" it's only then do I feel the tears streaming down my face I laugh bitterly "I just want peace" kacchan pulls me into a hug as I ball my eyes out

"God dammit izuku why donf you tell me these things I get they just happened today but you need to talk to me about your problems your a brother to me and I cant lose you again I herd what you said to jiro today and it hurt me alot so please talk me from now on"

I finally stop crying and he let's go

"And for the record you are going to UA what the old lady said was a test of will power you almost failed it when we thought you were gonna jump even but then you backed away from the edge and that showed that you at lest had more mental strength then they thought"

I smiled at the realization that I was going to UA.

"Come on get your shit your staying with me so I can keep an eye on you"

He walks out of the room to tell my mum that she should still go see my dad I grab my bag of clothes and walk out of my room and right into someone who I fall on top of, I feel something squishy in my hand I squeeze it and hear someone moan, I open my eyes and see that I bumped into todoroki

"Ohhh hay todo" I look at my hand and instantly go red aside see what I'm grabbing I try to get up only to fall again but this time my lips smash against hers I feel her go rigid but slowly relax I feel her arms wrap around me pulling into the kiss wich becomes one of passion, after breaking for air I stand up and help her up to, katsuki walks in and tell me to hurry up then sees todo with a bag of clothes.

"Fuckbit your coming too let's go kiddies and with that we leave for katsuki house I still dont say anything to todo I'm not sure what to say

Daniel here sorry guys it's been a busy few months I just started working full time at maccas and I haven't really been on wattpad in ages but I should be back now at lest I hope so