Quantum leap chapter 4

Part 4

Leaping around in time can be fun alot of the time but when it comes with having to wear a funny wig a clowns suit and shoes that are clearly too big for you I feel that God or time or fate could be having the last laugh on me.

After Al told me the news about my mission I went back to my caravan and tried to get all the sleep I could get the next day I awoke and suddenly I was punch in the face. And I fell into unconscious.

When I came too both me and my colleague was in a van tied together and we were heading towards an unknown destination.

I tried to free myself I moved the rope that was tiring my hands together and as I kept pulling them to my joy they came free I removed the tape from my mouth and my colleague looking frightened then he was ever been before I untied his hands and removed the tape from his mouth very quietly I said to him.

"do you have any idea why we're been taken?"

He was clueless and had no idea lucky I opened the van double doors and as we were still moving along the road I said to my colleague "am sorry but we are going to have to jump"

With not many options we both ran out of the van and rolled onto the road hitting the ground hard we both picked ourselves up and walked into the hard shoulder of the road and started to slowly walk back to the circus when we got back Al appeared and

Said "Sam you look a mess are you OK"

"not bad we have just escaped from being taken have we changed history?"

Al taps onto the hand link and reads very carefully.

"yes you have both you and your colleague have a full career in the circus, the circus continues to be a total success and continues even up to my time Sam in 1999 no one loses their jobs and the circus goes from strength to strength."

"so?"

Al says "so what?"

"why haven't I leaped?"

Al starts to smoke a cegar and as he reads from the hand link he says

"actually ziggy has a interesting theory on that he says you have got fed up off being hit by all those custard pies so it's time to get revenge....."

That very evening the show is in full swing and performer after performer comes on and Sam closes the show with him self clowning about in his clown car and as the car falls to bits the audience starts laughing he uses his flower on his suit to spary a few people in the face with water. But the big moment arrived as his fellow clowns tried to hit Sam with yet another pie. Sam got a bucket of water throw it over his colleagues heads and as they were completely shocked by being completely covered in water Sam hit them both in the face with a custard pie and Sam had the last laugh.

In that moment he leaped in a wave of blue quantum leap energy and leaped into time.

When the leaped faded Sam was driving a police car and he suddenly past a sign saying "Raccoon city"
He looked at him self in the rear view mirror and said out loud looking at himself I hope this time God, time or fate will go easy on me and suddenly he saw a dog in the road he stopped the car trying to avoid it and he said.

"oh boy!"

The end