23: leave

Taehyung was eating his Lunch. it wasnt much he just grabbed a cookie and a made a simple quick sandwich. he was in a hurry this morning.

He looked at the seat Jungkook usually sat and sighed. Jungkook wasnt showing up today. taehyung felt sad because of that. he messed up once again.

He sighed and stood up putting his food back in his bag.

"where are you going?" Jin asked who was in the middle of telling a story.

"just somewhere. n-nothing much" Taehyung said and excused himself walking away.

He strolled through the hallway throwing his empty drink away and looked up. he saw Jungkook walk towards him. his eyes lit up for a second, but then he saw that jungkook just passed him without looking at him.

"Jun-.." he stopped himself and shook his head. he shouldnt talk to him. so he just walked the taller walk away.

He looked down at his feet. He didnt want to lose jungkook. He shook his head and ran after him.

"jungkook!" he shouted. Jungkook halted in his steps. The taller knew it was taehyung from the voice. He sighed and started walking again not letting the smaller catch up with him

"wait p-please" taehyung grabbed jungkooks arm pulling him around to face him.

"i-im sorry" he said. "i didnt mean to be annoying. Its just that my father cant see me with you again. H-he will hurt me" taehyung said.

Jungkook wasnt responding he just looked at taehyung.

"say something, i-i dont want you to leave me too"

"then why cant you tell me what will happen?" Jungkook asked.

"i cant....." taehyung said. He really cant tell his father always gets to know things. he cant risk that. And if he did tell jungkook would think he was disgusting.

"then i dont see a point talking" Jungkook said and turned around and started walking.

"d-dont go!" taehyung said feeling tears in his eyes as he watched jungkook walk away.

-

next was gym hour, taehyung havent been looking forward to that at all. he already had trouble to breath normally, he didnt think he can handle a whole exersize.

"And Yoongi just practically kidnapped me to go watch the sunset together!" Jimin shouted and crossed his arms with a angry pout.

"I think you actually didnt mind that" Hoseok said seeing Jimin's face.

"i did, i couldnt make my homework because of that"

"you could have made it later in the evening, or were you having fun that you stayed?" Hoseok wiggled his brows. Jimin didnt respond but changed the converstion to taehyung.

"hey have you seen Jungkook somewhere?" he asked. they havent seen him al day.

"Jimin dont change the subject" hoseok said.

"no i h-havent" Taehyung said. he knew why jungkook wasnt showing up anymore. he had seen him a few times in the hallway but the taller completely ignored him making taehyung feel sad. taehyung knew it was his fault. and he saw it comming, its just like everyone will do eventually, so nothing new.

but it hurted more becasue it was jungkook.

"hm, well he is just a strange one" Jimin shrugged and they entered te gym change rooms.

-

They were assigned for a few round around the hall to warm up, as usual. Taehyung did that following in the line.

it didnt take long for everyone to run past him making him last. he was trying to keep up but he couldnt go faster. his legs were slowing down on their own

Taehyung had trouble running and breathing at the same time. his airway felt way to small to breath. he was more like gasping for air forcing it in his lungs. it hurted to breath and move his chest. he slowed down feeling light headed from the lack of air.

his throat tingled and he started couching again. but it wasnt just a few coughs anymore. he couldnt stop and he clutched his arms around his chest feeling like someone was stabbing him.

Jungkook stopped running as soon he saw someone fall on his knees in the corner of his eyes. he emedietly knew who it was.

"Taehyung!" He shouted. the ones that didnt notice before did now as jungkook shouted someone's name.

Jungkook ran to the couching boy kneeling next to him. his face full of concern.

He said he wasnt going to care anymore. but it was all a lie to himself he was just annoyed he couldnt get taehyung to answer him. jungkook never meant those words. he was feeling bad every time he was the blonde and held himself back from going to him. he wanted so bad but he wont give up on something he said.

he was stubborn.

"Tae hey whats wrong, what do you feel?" Jungkook asked. but taehyung just shook his head gasping for air.

The gym teacher was already on his phone calling for ambulance. he saw the bloot splatters on the floor and taehyungs lips. he knew this was something for hospital care.

"Tae!" Jungkook said panicked when taehyung held onto his shirt and passed out against him.

he shook the boy and frowned concerned.

"hey, tae...wake up"

"i called a ambulance. let him lay down. we dont know what the problem is" the gym teacher said.

"NO!" Jungkook shouted wrapping his arm around taehyung.

"Jungk-everyone get out you have this hour free" The gym teacher said when the students were gathering around them. the students did as told but kept looking back when leaving whispering to each other.

It didnt take long for the gym doors to open again a teacher entered followed by two doctors and a stretcher.

"sir we need you to let go of the boy" one doctor said to Jungkook who only glared at them but sighed and let go stepping back.

he watched how the nurse checked his pulse as taehyung was passed out before saying something to his partner. they began lifting the boy onto the stretcher and walk away in a hurry.

Jungkook hurried after them but the gym teacher stopped him.

"you have school-"

"fuck that im going with him, im letting him alone!" Jungkook said pulling his arm from the teacher's grip and run to catch up with the doctors.

the gym teacher sighed and shook his head going to clean the floor.

---

Second updateeeeeeeee

Yay

Im exited for this book. There are still a lot of things i cant wait to write about hihi

Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter!
🌺