𝟾➪𝙅𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 19𝙩𝙝 2019
annie's pov
the next morning i wake up and see asher laying his bed. i heard his mom yell his name so i got up and woke him up.

"ash. your mom is yelling for you." i say playing with his hair.

"ugh. i wanna lay here. with you." he said.

"come on ash." i said and drag him up. we both walk downstairs and i see this blonde haired girl standing there.

"asher!" she yelled and ran to him to hug him.

"emily!?" he said hugging her back. i feel so jealous right now.

"how about we go to the mall to catch up?" the girl i'm assuming her name is Emily said. i walk up the stairs and half way up i hear asher say sure. great.

he comes in the room and i'm just sitting on the bed.

"hey ann's aren't you coming?" he asks.

"no. go catch up with whoever that is and have fun." i say. he comes over to me.

"she's just my best friend. also please come with me. i need you with me." he said holding my hands.

"but don't you want to spend time with her" i ask.

"well yea but i want you there. please" he said.

"fine. i have to get ready tho." i said and he nods.

"so do i."

we start getting dressed. i put my cute little winter boots on and walk out with asher. we go out to the car with emily. i was about to get in the backseat when asher stopped me.

"aren't you gonna get in front ann's?" asher asked.

"uhh no emily can tho" i said smiling.

"please" asher said looking at me.

"emily should so you can catch up better" i say.

"no it's fine annie." emily said.

"no really please. sit up front next to asher." i say. she nods and sits next to asher. on the way there asher reaches his arm back and holds my hand. we get there and get out.

after 30 minutes of being in the mall i was feeling like a third wheel. someone even asked me if i was single and third wheeling them. eventually it got me really upset so i walk away from them. i don't think they even noticed. i went into the jewelry store and looked at the jewelry. i see this really beautiful bracelet. i pick it up and look at it. this boy then walks up to me.

"hey. you looking into buying that?" he asks.

"oh no. it's to much money. i don't have enough." i said.

"well i can buy it for you." he said.

"uhh i don't think my boyfriend would like that." i said.

"where is your boyfriend?" he asked.

"uhh he's actually catching up with a friend" i said.

"girl or boy?" he asks.

"girl" i said.

"make sure he isn't cheating." he said.

"i don't think he would do that to me." i said.

"okay well here's the bracelet. i distracted you by talking so i could pay for the bracelet. here." he said.

"oh thank you! here i'll find the money to pay you back" i said.

"no need." he said.

"well thank you." i said.

he nods and walks off smiling. i smile too and put the bracelet on. i walk out and was walking when i saw asher walk up to me.

"annie there you are!" asher said hugging me.

"hey." i say. he looks at the bracelet on my wrist.

"where'd you get that?" he asked.

"oh some boy bought it for me." i said.

"some boy? what do you mean some boy?" he asks.

"chill out. some boy saw i was looking at it and bought it for me because i couldn't pay for it." i said.

"or you just want to make me jealous because your jealous of me and emily." he said.

"seriously asher!? you really think that low of me!?" i yell.

"i wouldn't doubt it! you are really jealous of me and emily! so just get lost until your not so jealous!" he yelled in my face.

"Fine! i will. maybe we should just break up to! also don't try and find me when you and emily leave because i'm just gonna walk!" i yell and turn around tears coming out of my eyes. i hear him call out my name as i run into the crowd. i then walk out of the mall. it's in a little town along with our cabin. it wasn't a long walk. i start walking. i then arrive and go in. i ran past everyone and into our room. i lay on my bed and cover up considering i just walked home in the snow. i then fall asleep.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎
𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟾𝟶𝟸

Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ