𝟷𝟽➪𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬

annie's pov

i wake up the next morning to hayleys side of the room almost empty as in all her objects and accessories and clothes are gone. that's right we're leaving today. i get out of bed and get into a decent outfit. i brush my hair and teeth and put deodorant and perfume on. i then go downstairs to see everyone putting their bags and stuff down.

"annie get packing" my mom said and i nod.

"here i'll help you babe" asher said and i nod and walk up to my room with asher. we then start to pack all my stuff and walk downstairs. i sit all my suit cases down.

i grab one of my suitcases and as i was about to grab the other asher grabbed it.

"i'll take this for you" he said and i smiled at him. he took my suitcase to my moms car and put it in the trunk. everyone came outside ready to go.

"alright guys ready?" my mom asked me and hayley and caleb. we all nodded. i gave asher a kiss goodbye. we then drove off.

i woke up after my 5 hour nap on this 5 hour car trip to see we were at our house.

"come on guys! we have 2 days to be packed and moved!" my mom yelled as i groaned. we all stepped out of the car and went in the house leaving our suitcases in the car. i went to my room and threw myself on my bed.

i was about to fall asleep when my mom came in the room.

"Julianna! Start putting your stuff in boxes. i'm bringing more up in a minute" she said dropping 3 boxes on the floor. i rolled my eyes and got up. i start putting stuff in the boxes and my mom came in with like 5 more. i put my clothes in a box and then shoes and etc. i was about to finish my last box when i got a call. i see the caller ID said asher. i answered it.

"Hey Sunshine!" i hear ashers voice echo and i smile.

"hey ash." i say.

"are you excited to be going to college?" he ask.

"not really" i said.

"it's fine. you'll have me by your side at all times. that's a promise" he said and i smiled.

"i love you ash." i say.

"i love you too sunshine" he said.

we stayed on the phone all night while both of us pack. after a while we hang up and i put the boxes i had near my door and i decided to go to sleep.

after about 20 minutes of staring at my ceiling and thinking trying to fall asleep i finally go to sleep.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕢 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝟛 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕥! 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕡𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕦𝕖. 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣! 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖?

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟻𝟷𝟹

Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ