¿5?

IMPORTANT

I changed your personality a lot, I didn't really like how she was, so I changed it to something that would seem better (in my opinion)

~~~

"Crap..." "...how could you betray..." "...alone..."

I slowly open my eyes, hearing Diablo muttering to himself.

When I open my eyes, I see Diablos hand on my...breast...squeezing from time to time.

My eyes go wide when I realize what's happening. "D-Diablo?"

He froze and visibly tensed. He slowly turned towards me.

I looked over to see he was doing the same to shera.
I quickly got up and start yelling at him. " HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING MISTER?! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND DOING THAT TO EVERY GIRL YOU SEE!"

"Ahh I'm sorry!"

"Is everything ok?" Shera asks, just waking up. She notices diablos hand and quickly backs up into the wall. "Hey those are mine, you can't touch them! At least not yet, if you chose me as your master-"

"I'm out!" I said quickly then left.

Ugh that annoys me more than anything, people talking like that in front of me.

I walked down the mess hall and grab some food.

A few moments later I hear a slap.

Idiot...

... But a cute idiot

Soon the three come down, dressed normally (by normal I mean the outfit they wear regularly) Shera looked happy, as usual, rem looked like a tomato, and Diablo, all in all, looked embarrassed.

"(D/n)~!" Shera calls, after getting her food.

"We're going to go check our levels today, alright?" Rem says, well more of ask, like in the middle.

I had a sausage in my mouth so I let a muffled "mff"

*time skip because I don't know what to write here*

We arrived at the large building. Diablo and I sweat dropped by what was going on.

"I saw you lick his mole!"

"Right after I licked your mom!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Now one talks about my mom like that!"

"Oh jeez..." I whisper.

"You get used to it." Rem says. "Come on we register on the second floor."

As we walk up the stairs there is someone who looks quite suspicious. I notice him give Diablo a dirty look.

I harshly glare at him and continue up the stairs. I hear him growl and I smirk.

Once we got up were were handed papers that..... Wait what does this say??

I look over at Diablo for help, but it seems he didn't know either.

"Since when do I have time to fill out some silly paperwork, Shera do this for me." He commands.

You little

I glare at him, not harshly but like a playfully glare, he smirks a bit and looks proud with himself.

"Ooh~ can I do your too, (d/n)?!" Shera shouts.

I smirk, "sure, shera."

"O-ok we just need a blood seal at the bottom of this paper, then your good"

BLOOD SEAL?!

"You'll never succeed as an adventurer if you get scared about something like this." Diablo says, confidently.

He pick up the knife and brought it to his thumb.

I picked up a different knife and brought it up to my palm. I exhaled and made a small cut on my hand, a few drops of blood dropping onto the paper.

Diablo on the other hand...

Hehe pun intended

Diablo had cut to deep and blood went all over the paper, some even went on the cat lady.

I tried not to laugh as he awkwardly gave the sheet to the lady.

We made our way to the mirror. The cat lady explained what to do, Shera walked up to the mirror and put her hand on it.

The mirror slowly started showing her reflection. Although it was a tiny bit blurry you could tell that is was Shera.

More talking happened, that I wasn't paying attention to, until Diablo slapped my shoulder slightly, getting my attention.

I nodded at walked up to the mirror, closed my eyes and put my hand on it. A few seconds later I opened my eyes and saw a perfect reflection of myself and whats around me.

A took my hand off the mirror and made my way next to Shera.

Cat lady pulled out a piece if paper, "o-oh this has only happened once or twice but it seems your around level 100"

I nod and nudge Diablo, just like he did to me.

He walked up to the mirror and put his hand on it. However he would experience something completely different.

Of course he's the one that breaks it.

I smirk as everything goes dark and some wave of energy passes by through all of us.

I feel someone grab my arm and look over a see Shera.

Damn I would go lesbo for this girl.

(I apologize if you don't like her but I kinda wanted to put something extra in there)

I wrap my arms around her, in a protective matter.

Soon it all stopped and everything was normal. I almost laughed by Diablos face. He looked so offended but shocked at the same time.

*Diablo POV* (EXTREMELY short I just wanna add this for BONDING)

Dang it, why was I the one that broke it.

I turned around and saw (D/n) hugging Shera in protective matter.

Aww that's adorable

*(Y/N) POV*

A few seconds later, a bunny girl ran out of a room, wearing extremely revealing clothing, she also had bunny ears and a cut bunny tail.

"What's happening in here" The bunny girl says. She sees us and smiles, "hi, I'm Sylvie- the guild master. Do you have a sec...? I wanna talk to each of you."

"It's the first time the mirror reacted like this..." Sylvie started, I started spacing out AGAIN.

I began thinking about how this all happened... Just playing cross reverie and then bam I'm in cross reverie, this all doesn't make sense.

While thinking about other things, I some how began thinking of Diablo I glance over at him noticing his focus on what Sylvie was saying

Holy shit

Am I just now realising he's this hot or has he always been like this.

I feel my cheeks grow hot and I quickly look away thinking more of him.

~~~
When we were all done, Diablo got my attention and told me we were going on a job...

Great