05| PICNIC

a/n: bakugou is fifteen

YOU SKIPPED HAPPILY, ALONGSIDE YOUR blond friend who wore his usual black shirt and sweatpants. Bakugou had passed the exam to which you wanted to celebrate by going to the very same park you both met and have a picnic there.

You hummed a song that was stuck in your head for a while, your hair bouncing as your skips increased pace.

The angry blond looked at you with a soft look in his eyes. Oh, how he longed to hold you in his arms and call you his. But he couldn't since he was a minor and you, of course, are a full grown adult.

He huffed, a tch sound came out of his mouth. You looked over at your friend noticing a small blush on his cheeks.

You ruffled his messy hair to which he growled but didn't shake your hand off like you thought he would. Your grin widened.

"Baku-chan, Are you going soft on me?" You teased and the blond's eyes widened.

"I AM NOT GOING FUCKING SOFT, DUMBASS" He yelled, tiny explosions coming out of his palms.

A small giggle was heard from you and you pinched his chubby cheeks.

"Whatever you say, Baku-chan~"

A visible blush appeared on the young boy's face, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, OLD HAG!"

A vein popped out on your forehead when you heard the last two words he said.

"I AM NOT THAT OLD!"

"WHATEVER YOU FUCKING SAY, OLD HAG"

"WHY YOU!"

---

    You sat on the plaid blanket on the floor with your arms crossed over your chest refusing to look at Bakugou, who was sitting right in front of you.

The boy looked at you that soft look in his eyes still there, "Oi, [L/N]-san!"

You didn't dare to look at him, even though he called out your last name. Which was of course a surprise to you since he usually calls you a dumbass or shitty girl.

"Senpai" At this point Bakugou didn't care if he called you that all he wanted was for you to look at him with those big [E/C] eyes that he loved so much.

You snapped your head towards him, so much joy in your eyes.

"Say it again, Baku-chan!" You yelled in excitement, getting all up in his face.

"Hell no! That was a one time thing, dumbass!" He yelled pushing your face away with his hand as he turned his head to the side in an attempt to hide his rose-y cheeks.

You pout and grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand off your face.

"Apologize" You randomly said.

"Apologize for what, shitty woman!" Bakugou sharply turned his head towards your direction, the red blush now gone.

"For calling me an old hag!"

"Sorry, Dumbass! Feel better now?!" He yelled.

"That was fast. You in a good mood today, Baku-Chan?"

"Yeah and you're about to fucking ruin it" He rolled his eyes, aggressively tearing off a piece of his sandwich with his teeth.

"Shitty Senpai.."

"Hmm" You hummed leaning back slightly to look up at the blue cloudy sky.

"I love you"

Is what he wanted to say but ended up chickening out knowing well he was gonna get rejected immediately and instead said.

"I'll kill you"