Fight

Ace's POV

"Long time no see, Ace and Luffy." She said, giving us a genuine smile  " I'm proud of both of you because you became stronger." I ran and hugged her. I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to. " We missed you too, y/n," I said still hugging her. Her eyes started to tear up. It has been about 4 years since the last time I saw y/n, because I left at the age of 17, four years ago. Y/n left a year after me, because she's one year younger than I am.

Luffy then looked like he remembered her " y/n? Is that you? You've changed so much!" he jumped and hugged both of us. The three of us fell on the floor. " I missed both of you too!" He said with a smile. " I-can't-b-breath" y/n was struggling to breathe, so we let go of each other.

" Luffy, from where do you know this dangerous lady?" Usopp asked. Sanji then punched him " Moron! She isn't a dangerous lady!" " Yeah, Sanji's right! She's my sister!" Luffy said. Their mouth hung open. They were shocked to know that Luffy is the brother of two pirates like me and y/n. " wait, so you're the brother of the second division commander of the whitebeards AND the infamous y/n, who has caused a lot of chaos in only like 3 years? She was even able to beat Smoker!" Vivi said " We've always caused chaos, wherever we go, so it's not something unusual about us" " Oh, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm y/n, Luffy's older sister. Thanks for taking care of Luffy for us, he's quite a handful." " No, it's okay, really." Y/n looked at Luffy. " So Luffy stopped causing problems? I'm surprised"

Then, another ships showed up. " I can handle-" I was going to attack them till y/n interrupted me. " I'll go attack them. Leave them to me." She then formed a thick and long arrow with her hand, held her bow, and threw it on the ships. Then, the arrows were divided into the number of ships that were there and they exploded. " Woah, you're amazing!" The reindeer said. " I never thought that Luffy's siblings are that strong" Vivi said and looked at us with an awe. " y/n, did you eat a devil fruit too?" Luffy said amazed. I bet he never reads the newspaper. Y/n then looked at a map, and then at her compass " Um guys, I think that we're going in the wrong direction" " yeah, you're right!" They then stirred the wheel back. " She's nice, responsible, and cares about her brother's safety, I wonder why is Luffy different from his brother and sister?" Zoro said " I'm sure that he was the spoiled kid," the crew said.

The brunette that came with y/n finally spoke out " trust me, she's a handful too" I'm not surprised. Those two were the most reckless idiots compared to me and sabo. Y/n was always nicer than Luffy though. She can be blunt, but still, she's more respectful than Luffy. "Daniel, with 380,000,000 bellys" I muttered, and Sanji seemed to hear me " what? He also has a high bounty!" " Oh, I almost forgot, this Is Daniel, my crewmate. He's my navigator, and the brains of the crew." The guy smiled when y/n introduced him. " nice to meet you, everybody." " Nice to meet you too"  " I'm pretty sure that Nami is a better navigator than your friend Daniel" Sanji's eyes turned into hearts when he said that. Y/n and Daniel just ignored him.

" Ace, how come that you and y/n are siblings but not look alike?" Nami asked. " Well, me and y/n aren't siblings." They gave me the ' what the hell' look " me, Luffy and y/n grew up together, but me and y/n were never related, so she isn't my sister."

Flashback

Luffy, sabo and y/n looked at the bottle of sake in my hands. " I've heard that if we drink from this, this would make us brothers." I said, " what about me?" Y/n asked. " no, you'll not drink with us." Luffy and Sabo looked at me with wide eyes. " Ace, we've known y/n for a very long time, so why not?" Sabo asked. " yeah, why not?"

I looked at y/n. I've once made a promise to myself that I'd marry her when I get older, but if she became my sister, then I'd never get to marry her. " it's a no." I said. " Fine then, me, Luffy, and y/n are going to swear that we're brothers and sisters, and we can swear with you separately. This will not make you y/n's brother" I thought of what sabo said. I didn't mind him being her brother, so I accepted