Chapter 1

There was once a story that many knew, the legends that protected and saved everything we know now. "Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. However, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements Fire, air, water, and earth could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished." The young boy spoke softly. "Luckily a hundred years past and your uncle and I found a new avatar, an air bender named bill and although his Air bending skills were great he had a lot to learn before he could save anyone. I believe Bill could save the world..."

"Eddie! Are you paying attention to what I'm saying? I need you to move the boat slightly to the left." Stan said holding a spear in his hand getting ready to attack any fish that swim past. Eddie has been watching the water and zoning out but quickly snapped out of his thoughts as Stan talked. "Huh? Oh..I'm sorry. I zoned out, here.." Eddie moves his hand in a swift manner sending a tiny wave to shift the Canoe towards the left. "Thank you." Stan smiled watching a fish approach the boat. Eddies' eyes drifted away once again threatening to zone out by this boring scavenge when he noticed the canoe was moving towards some oncoming icebergs. "Stan...Stan!" He yelled out to no prevail Stan was too focused on catching the fish. "We are going to crash!" Eddie continued, Stan quickly looked up with a worried almost scared look on his face. He quickly grabbed the paddle quickly paddling the Canoe away from the icebergs. "Eddie grab the other one." Stan commanded which Eddie listened grabbing a paddle to begin helping Stan. "Holy shit!" He gasped when more started to pile in they were trapped. "Go right! Right!" Eddie shouted Stan groaned putting his strength against the crashing blocks of ice.

The Canoe crashes sending them flying to the nearest island-like chunk of ice, Eddie grunts as he gets up. He quickly turns around to look at Stan who was rubbing his head "what the hell stan! I could've died, If I get hurt you are reliable..what is that?!" Eddie shouted looking at the chunk of ice The shape of a sphere onto a closer inspection he realize that there was a person inside of the ice. He heard Stan grunt as he stood up walking closer to the person in closed in ice "it's a boy..come on! We have to get him out of there." He said not realizing the giant bison inside. "Okay, here let me help." Eddie said using his water bending to try and crack the ice watching Stan use his spear to stab the ice. Suddenly the sound of the ice cracking was heard by both of the boy the began to step back when the ice was falling apart. The ice has started to glow a bright blue color nearly blinding both Eddie and Stan.

Stan uses his arm to block the light and a ray of light shot up to the sky, sending them flying backwards. The boy floating in air before he landed to the ground his eyes glowing bright along what would look like to be an arrow under his hairline. "Holy shit. Stay back! I'm warning you!" Stan yelled holding his spear up at the boy who walked over to them slowly. He than hit the ground roughly, eddie ran to his side turning his over "Stan..look at his markings. Do you think?" He was interrupted by Stan "a deadly fugitive? If so..yes." Eddie shook his head. "It's the avatar." The boy opened his eyes slowly adjusting to the light as he sat up. "Who are you?" Eddies asked. "I'm..my n-name is b-bill."