00

The beacon Hills pack stood in the hospital watching Stiles who was in the bed. Stiles also known as Thomas was asleep because he was just found after being missing for almost 5 years. All of a sudden there was a flash of white and they appeared in a theater like room with another group of people.

"Tommy" Newt yelled as he ran to Thomas body that was lying unconscious on a table in the middle of the room.

"Who are you?" Scott growled at the group.

"Who the hell are you?" Minho yelled back

"We asked you first" Derek said as he looked at the group.

"Yah and we asked you last" Minho said getting in Dereks face.

"Guys can we not." Chuck said watching the two as do the rest of the people in the room.

"Chuck now is not the-" Minho started to say but Newt cut him off.

"Minho now is not the time the important thing is that we found Thomas." Newt said

"I don't know who this Thomas is but his name is Stiles and he's my best friend." Scott said and that started getting everyone to yell.

"Enough!" A female voice yelled and they all turned to look at a beautiful female with green skin and blue hair.

"Who are you? And why are we here?" Peter asked

"My name is Gamora and I am the Guardian of the Past. Stiles or also known as Thomas and Caleb and also Mitch Rapp, he has changed and I'm going to show you a lot of videos about his past so that you can help him." Gamora said

"Alright but what does it have to do with them" Malia asked looking at the other group.

"These are Stiles or Thomas friends, alright everyone take a seat and let's get started." Gamora said and everyone took a seat. The Beacon hills pack on one side of Thomas and TMR family on the other. Newt sat next to Thomas holding his hand looking down at him with sad eyes.

"Alright the first I will show you is of his past as stiles" Gamora said as she put a video on the screen.

Everyone let out a laugh, watching Stiles just be stiles. Even the Gladers were laughing watching there friend so stupid things.

"Oh Tommy what were you doing mate?" Newt asked laughing, looking at Thomas.

The pack could see how much love he held for there friend and knew that Newt would never hurt him.

"My only question is we're are you getting these videos?" Minho asked Gamora

"There from different worlds." Gamora answered shortly.

"Alright the next video" Gamora said

"Coach what were you doing?" Scott said laughing at the video.

"He wouldn't shut up." Coach said

"He looked so pissed off like he wanted to say something but stopped himself." Minho said as everyone kept laughing.

Next chapter