01

"The next set of videos will be Of Void Stiles and only the people from Beacon Hills will understand that so I'm going to tell you all what that means ok?" Gamora said and the group from beacon hills looked down.

"Ok so tell us what the bloody hell is a 'Void Stiles'?" Newt asked

"Void stiles is what everyone called Stiles when he was possessed by an evil spirit called a Nogitsune. It took over his body and made him do evil things." Gamora said warning them about what they were about to see.

"Alright so can we get down to the videos?" Minho said worried about his friend.

"Yah" Gamora answered shortly putting on another video.

"Are you ok? You look like you got stabbed" Newt asked Allison

"Yah I'm fine, I healed" Allison said looking at him.

"Good" Newt said and then went back to looking at Thomas.

"Alright next Video." Gamora said

"Oh Stiles" Scott cried as he watched the video.

"Why would someone do this to him?" Minho said looking at his friend.

"We don't know" Malia said and then looked back at the screen.

"I'm gonna say this once and only once but void stiles is kind of hot" Newt whispered in Minho's ear so quiet that the werewolf's couldn't even hear it.

"Your not wrong" Minho said laughing which made everyone look there way.

"Is everything ok over there?" Chuck asked

"Yah just thought of something." Minho said

"You gonna tell us what that was?" Jorge said (I'm adding people in here)

"Nope" Minho said stopping his laughter.

"Alright next video is gonna be funny because we need to lighten up the mood " Gamora said

"What was that face?" Newt asked laughing when Stiles pulled a face.

"I don't even know" Scott said while everyone laughed.

How was this chapter?