I hate you(the deep)

Prologue

3rd P.O.V

It was nighttime, Ant had snuck out of his bedroom to make sure everyone was asleep. Walking down the halls, he entered the main control room, staring out the windows. Curling up into a ball and placing his face in his knees, he began to cry. He had been doing this every night.

Away from his family to do so without their knowledge. Everyday criticism, bullying, and hate comments made by his family. He always pretended like the comments were nothing, and would always brush them off. But deep down, it hurt him, a lot.

So, every night, and sometimes during the day, he would escape to a quiet place and cry. Though tonight, someone had heard him. Shifting through the water quickly was a figure unknown. Or at least thought to be unknown. They placed themselves against the window, staring down at him with an unknown sadness.

"Poor, poor baby..." When Ant looked up, he saw the figure. He couldn't detail any features, but it looked relatively... Human?

"W-who are you?"

"I am someone you shall meet soon enough. I could hear your cries through the sea. Why must you make it bigger with your tears of sadness?"

"I-it's nothing, really..."

"Lies. I have heard this sadness many times before, there is something wrong within your mind."

"It's... My family..."

"What about them?"

"They hurt me all the time, but they don't know..."

"Are you afraid to tell your blood?"

"More afraid then of the entire depths of the sea..."

Just then, whatever or whoever it was, had gone through the glass to enter the control room where Ant lied. Kneeling down in front of him and placing a hand on his cheek, kissing his forehead before grabbing something from within its chest.

It was a long red crystal object that glowed under its touch.

"You deserve so much more, so I will give you all you require."

It took the crystal in its hand like it was holding a knife and drove it into Ant's chest. He had only felt a small stab of pain for a second or two before it faded like the wind. It pushed the crystal down until it had all dissolved into his heart. After that, Ant had passed out.

When he woke up, he was in his bed again. He felt warm and complete again, but something he sensed was wrong. He felt... Rage. And jealousy. It was all towards the three people who made his life miserable.