Chapter XII

"Finally over!" Chika-chan exclaimed when the bell rang, we shove our stuffs in our bag and walk out of the room. On our way to the school entrance we saw Hanamaru-chan and Yoshiko-chan, holding hands.

"Helloooo lovebirds!" Chika-chan teased making the pair lose the grip of each other's hand, embarrassed.

"Sooo, are you guys excited?!" Chika-chan happily said. We all look at her, confused as we continue to walk.

"Excited about what?" Hanamaru-chan asks, Chika-chan look at her in disbelief.

"Summer vacation!" she said.

"Ohh yeah, I am so looking forward to it. We shall go to the beach!" Yoshiko-chan said.

"Sounds like a plan." I say and they all agreed.

"Well I'll see you guys tomorrow." Chika-chan says, and so the YoshiMaru pair bid their goodbye as well. I wave them goodbye and lean my back on the wall waiting for You-chan.

Now that I think about it, it'll be friday tomorrow and then it is summer vacation. I smile because I'll be spending the whole time with You-chan and I can't wait to go to the beach.

Of course I'll take You-chan with me so it will not be boring. We can play games on the beach and take a swim it will be fun that is if she wants to come.

"Riko-chan." I snapped out of my thoughts and look up to see You-chan smiling at me. I smiled back and hold out my hand.

"Shall we go home?" I asks, she then grab my hand and nods, then we start to walk towards home while holding hands.

[A/N: Oh my cover your eyes children!]

As we continue to walk towards home, we stop by a vending machine to buy some drinks. I stopped when my phone vibrates on my bag, I look at my bag to see the zipper slightly open, when I opened my bag. I saw the carton of milk that You-chan was drinking earlier.

Why this sneak!

I took it out of my bag, "You-chan..." I say lowly, she turns to look at me and saw what I was holding and her eyes looks at the other direction while whistling. My eye brow twitched.

"Why you-" I didn't get to finished what I was saying because she suddenly ran away from me.

"YOU-CHAN!!!" I yell and start running after her.

Finally, I reach her and grab her shirt. She falls down at her back, laughing and looks up to me. We are now in our lawn in front of our house. Mom comes out of the door.

"Girls, what are you two doing?" Mom looks at us amused as she walks over and stands next to us. I got off of You-chan, sitting on the grass.

"It's nothing mom." I tell her but she just raised her eye brow.

"Well get inside and help me to prepare dinner." Mom says as she walks back into the house.

I turn to look at You-chan who's still lying on the grass, she was looking at me with her crooked smile. An idea popped out of my head and grin.

"Race you!" I say and start running, but You-chan's hand grab my ankle and I fall down. I gave her a death glare and she burst out in laughter.

"P-pink-" She tries to speak between her laughter. My eyes widened when I realized what she meant and I feel my cheeks burning up. She then run towards the house.

"Pervert!!" I yell as I run after her again.

<+++++++++>

Third person's P.O.V

-YoshiMaru After School-

-At Hanamaru's Room-

"Aahhh I can't wait for summer vacation!" Yoshiko says as she falls on Hanamaru's bed.

"Yoshiko-chan close your eyes." Hanamaru says as she climbs on top of Yoshiko.

Yoshiko swallowed hard and closes her eyes.

"What do you see zura?" Hanamaru asks, making her lover chuckled at her pick up line.

"Nothing, is this what your world without me?" Yoshiko says.

"No, it's what you mean to me zura." Hanamaru said while giggling and got off of Yoshiko.

Yoshiko's jaw dropped and look at her lover in disbelief, Hanamaru then walks out of her room leaving Yoshiko hanging.

-

[Author-san: ..... ]

[Yoshiko: *slaps Author-san* You better fix this!]

-

《《

Yoshiko's jaw dropped and look at her lover in disbelief, Hanamaru laughed at her lover's reaction and she lies down beside her and kissed her cheek, making Yoshiko snapped out of her daze.

"You're lucky that I love you." Yoshiko says, pouting as she wraps her arms around her lover. Hanamaru giggled as she hugged back and Yoshiko closes her eyes.

"I love me too zura." Hanamaru says and buries her head on Yoshiko's chest, making her lover eyes snapped open.

-

[Author-san: .... ]

[Yoshiko: .... ]