Ch. 2

The rest of the roll call went smoothly. Jose responded with a normal Ma'am without any pick up lines. He was thoroughly embarrassed for his Mexican friend, who was grinning to himself.

The first order of business was to do the over splits
Donald, Della, Panchito and Jose were howling from pain as their partners sat on their thighs.
' IT HURTS SO BAAAAD!' Donald quacked tragically
' I WISH I HAD PAID MORE ATTENTION TO THE GYMNASTIC CLASSES SCROOGE SIGNED ME UP WHEN WE WERE KIDS!' Della wailed as big tears poured out of her eyes.
' ¿Cuándo terminará esta tortura?' Panchito howled
' CALE A BOCA, GALO!' Jose howled in pain.

Esmeralda watched them all and exclaimed ' Keep it up, soldiers, and you will be able to do this!'

Everyone watched in amazement as Esmeralda lifted one of her legs backwards, near her back, and arched her back. Then she used her hands to grab hold of her leg backwards !
Panchito gasped and he almost drooled. Jose's jaws dropped. Donald and Della screamed. The rest all gasped in astonishment
' HOW DOES SHE DO IT, HOW DOES SHE DO IT!' Donald howled.
' HELLISH TRAINING FROM HER HOME COUNTRY!' Della yelled
' Senora, where are you from?' Panchito yelled, earning a dope slap from Della and Jose
' From Barcelona, ' Esmeralda face palmed ' But I received training in the MI6 Academy in my younger years. '

The second order of training is to try to use a cymbal to climb on top of a wooden pole.
Donald and Della fell on their butts. Panchito fell flat on his face. Poor Jose fell so hard that he had nosebleed, but Esmeralda didnt allow him to have his break.
' It was nothing, having a nosebleed, ' Esmeralda sighed ' SHUSH agents break their bones over missions, and they all winced through their pain until it is over. '

Several others managed to climb half way through, but most of them fell flat on their faces.

The third training session is a beginners class to shoot rifles accurately.
' AHA! SHOOTING GUNS!' Panchito screamed like a child in a candy store ' I LOVE THIS!'
' Then I dare you to try shoot several flying apples, ' Esmeralda said in a monotone voice.
Panchito was about to say that he was joking when Esmeralda actually threw him 5 apples...and he missed all of them, earning sniggers from the other trainers.
' You will stop laughing once you shall know how difficult it is!' Esmeralda hissed, shutting them up again.

To her relief, most of them are decent shooters. Even Panchito wasnt to bad - he hit several key spots of the dummy, just not focused enough. He was too busy stealing glances at Esmeralda, who shouted ' FOCUS, SOLDIERS! OR ELSE IN REAL MISSIONS, YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT DEAD!'