Heading off together.

Dave Strider

I-I was not prepared. I woke up on the tour bus/travel camper to a knock on the camper door. I opened it and there stood Karkat. Keep in mind that I sleep shirtless with pajama pants on. There stood Karkat. I clearly slept in. Karkat had a suitcase. He was wearing an oversized red shirt, shorts that were unseeable under the shirt, and pink heart sunglasses. He looked me up and down. Clearly unimpressed.

"WHAT A FORMAL WELCOME. WOW." Karkat moves past me. This is when I snapped to my senses. 

"Oh right. Uhh. Your room is straight down the hall." I wave him down the hall. I lead into the room. The best in the camper. The room has a queen (yes a queen) bed built onto the top of the dresser. There's a desk. A curtain to cover the bed for privacy. Yeah. Even a window. I used to sleep in here. Some of my stuff might still be in here too. Karkat pulls back the curtain. It reveals the bed with my old bed sheets. The dresser. Empty. Karkat looks through everything. A memory pops in my head. 

"Hey karkles. Check this out." I reach my hand into the dresser. I put my pointer finger in a little crack in the dresser. I pull it out to reveal a secret hideout. It was a little place I would listen to music. There's still pillows and blankets in it. Karkat's eyes widen.

"THIS IS MY ROOM? YOU'RE BEING SERIOUS." He points at himself.

"Yep." I nod. His expression lights up.

"T-THANK YOU!!" I can see his eyes begin to water. A smile stretches across his lips as he hugs me tightly. 

"Y-YOU'RE SO NICE..." Karkat digs his face into my chest. His soft hair brushes against my skin. He breaks up the hug.

"NOW GO GET A FUCKING SHIRT ON." He glares at me. I chuckle and leave Karkat to unpack. When I enter my room I throw a shirt on. Knocking on the doors of the other band members rooms. The first person I hear is Rox groaning loudly.

"25 more minutes..." Rox says from inside his room.

"No. Our guest has already arrived." I knock again.

"Go fuck him or something to pass the time." Rox kicks the door. 

"Wish I could..." I whisper to myself. Rox opens the door.

"Wel-...? Oh..?" He asks. I nod. 

"Alright alright fine. I'll get up. Stop being a bum." Rox pushes me away from his door. We walk into the kitchen. Rox throws me a soda, brunch on the road I guess.

________________

"Bro. Face it. You're never gonna beat me." I smirk at Karkat as he loses his 13th game of smash on my switch. We're inside the secret hideout. Karkat slams his fists on a pillow. It's day 3 of the tour. We're on our way up north.

"NO FUCKING WAY!!! YOU'RE CHEATING!!!" He says punching me in the shoulder. I laugh. The secret hideout is pretty big. It's the size of a queen sized bed so idk what you expected. It's like a second bed that nobody asked for. 

"REMATCH. I'M GONNA WIN THIS TIME!" Karkat says, readying himself for another round.

"There is no way. You've lost way too many times,,, but I accept your rematch request."  I say selecting my character and starting the fight. 

____________

"NO. NO FUCKING WAY. I WANNA PLAY ANOTHER GAME!!"  Karkat pouts. An idea pops in my head, but idk if it's going to far. So i'll put it off for now.

"WHAT? YOU GOT A GAME YOU WANNA PLAY?" Karkat waves a hand in front of my face. 

"Nope!" 

"YES YOU DO! WHAT IS IT?!"

"That's a secret. We'll have to keep playing Smash." I wink at him behind my shades.

"HOW IS A GAME A SECRET?! GIVE ME THAT!!" Karkat leans over me and swipes at my hand. Oh god his face is so close to mine. C'mon Dave keep it in. Urgh. I really hate jeans, but they keep it hidden. Karkat moves closer. His inner thighs on the outside of mine. His abdomen pressed against mine. The heat starts rising but I move the controller farther away. I end up falling on my back. Taking Karkat down with me. Shit... play it cool.

"Wow Karkles. Falling for me so quickly?" I say smirking. Karkat groans and snatches the controller from me. He sits up while on me. On his way up his,,, what trolls call bulges. Presses against my, you know. I think it affected him more, because he let out a small moan. He covered his mouth immediately after. Omfg. That was the cutest shit I've ever heard. He face flushes a bright red. Like almost his entire face. God this is the stupidest question that will ever come out of my mouth.

"D-Did you just... moan?" I ask. My face heating up. Karkat's eyebrows furrow.

"Y-YEAH NO DUH FUCKASS." He says. Punching me in the chest this time.

"Agh god..." I sigh. 

"Did you enjoy it...?" Omfg the hell did I just say?! He's gonna think I'm some sort of perv. Ugh god dammit. I mentally punch myself in the face.

"Y-YEAH..." Karkat covers the rest of his face. I get delayed shock. Wait seriously?! Omfg oh god oh goddd. Breathe Dave. Play it cool. Be attractive. Make him want it. I pull Karkat's face close to mine by his collar. His expression of shock and embarrassment makes me kinda happy. I smirk.

"Then by all means. Feel free to continue." I say. Karkat snaps into reality. He sticks his tongue out in hopes that I'll let him go. Instead I bite down a bit on his tongue, making his face turn a dark shade of red. He closes his eyes and presses his lips on mine. I don't hesitate to kiss back. I roll us over so I'm on top. Striders aren't bottoms. His tongue entering my mouth causes this butterfly feeling. Unlike humans, trolls tongues are not sand paper. I pull away and plant a few kisses on Karkats jawline. I trail kisses down to his collar bone. I find a nice place and start sucking. (That's what he said) this earns me a moan of pleasure from Karkat. I pulls away and look at him. Staring into his dark eyes.

"You wanna do this? I mean if you're uncomfortable we can stOPP-!" Before I finish my last sentence Karkat rolls us over and grinds his waist against mine. Karkat doesn't break eye contact as he continues. 

"THIS IS GONNA SOUND WEIRD, BUT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS." Karkat begins kissing me again. In the muffled moans coming from Karkat I can make out the noise of my fly being unzipped. Now thankfully I have experience. With other humans. Not with trolls though. I went to health class but never really understood them in action. When Karkats abdomen presses against mine again I feel movement in his pants. I smirk.

"Seems like someone is excited." Karkat blushes but doesn't stop himself. Then I almost forget. I roll us back over. Enough rolling. I'm staying on top, thanks. I unzip Karkat's pants. God I did such a better job when I was drunk. So lets get nasty, so nasty that we might as well be drunk. I take off my shirt and then Karkats. No backing out now.

(I'm not gonna get into description of sex, okay. It's not like I have experience.)