Compass

"This is so annoying, Kara," Winn said to his best friend as they walked into the DEO. "I'm starting to think it'll never show up."

"Don't think like that, Winn. I'm sure it's just late." Kara said to him, trying to give him hope, even though she was starting to question Winn's compass as well.

When someone turns 18, a compass tattoo appears on the forearm of their dominant hand. If you didn't have a soulmate, you don't have a compass. Normally, an arrow would appear also, one for each soulmate if you have more than one, but Winn's compass is weird. He has the compass, but not the arrow.

"Maybe, but-" Kara walked in front of him to stop him, grabbed his shoulders, and looked him in the eyes.

"Winn, it will show up." She let go of him, "Alex and I are going to Earth 1 to visit Team Flash. We haven't seen them since the wedding. Wanna come?"

"I'll have to check with J'onn but-"

"Go, Agent Schott. You deserve a break," said the director of the DEO from behind the two adults.

"Gah! Jesus, warn someone." Winn told his boss, turning around.

Kara laughed softly, "You really should J'onn, remember The Robin Incident?"

J'onn winced, "I'll keep that in mind." And with that, he left.

"My ears are still ringing." Winn said.

"I have enhanced hearing, Winn. It was like 10 times worse for me." Kara said as they continued walking. They needed to find her sister.

"Hey, Little Danvers, looking for Alex?" asked Maggie Sawyer, Alex's girlfriend.

"Yeah, actually. Know where she is?" Kara asked.

"Mhm," Maggie nodded in affirmation, "break room 3."

"Thanks, Mags."

"No problem. Bye Kara, bye Nerd."

Winn laughed at his nickname. "Bye, Maggie."

TimeSkipTimeSkipTimeSkip

They found Alex right where Maggie said she'd be. She was pacing.

"Lexi, this is a break room. You're supposed to take a break." Kara laughed.

Alex looked up. "I know, but what if something goes wrong? What if we end up on the wrong Earth?"

"Nothing will go wrong, Alex. And we won't go to the wrong Earth because Cisco made the device with the frequency of Earth 1 already in it. It'll be fine. Also, Winn is coming along for the ride."

"Alright. Let's go."

EarthSkipEarthSkipEarthSkip

Cisco Ramon's day was boring, to say the least. The only exciting thing was him spilling his coffee.

But not anymore! Because he is running down the long hallways and turning the sharp turns.

'What's so exciting about that,' you ask? I'll tell you what.

A breach is opening.

PeopleSkipPeopleSkipPeopleSkip

Kara, Alex, and Winn walked out of the breach and looked around.

It was the same as before; science-y and tech-y.

"Hey, Kara?" Winn tapped her shoulder, not taking his eyes off of his right forearm.

"Yeah?" She looked at his arm and smiled. "Follow it."

His arrow appeared! He ran, and didn't look up.

Fortunately, it was pointing towards a long hallway.

Unfortunately, when he did have to turn, he hit the wall.

"Ow!" He sat up and glared at the wall, as if it did something wrong.

"Woah, are you okay? Who are you?" asked Cisco when he saw Winn.

Winn looked at his compass, then at the man.

It was pointing towards Cisco.

"Holy shit."

I'm not taking any requests. I hope you enjoyed it.