A shoulder to cry on

Once Natsuo got to Izuku's dorm he tried to open the door but it was locked. He needed to find away into his room to comfort him. He nocked on the door just to hear a sniffle from the other side. "Izuku can I come in?" He ask in a quiet voice. Soon after that he heard the door creaked open a little and he saw Izuku on his bed bawling his eyes out hugging a pillow. He slowly walked over to him and sat on the bed next to him. He started rubbing his back as he continued to cry. "Hey it's ok. My dads just an asshole and isn't that purple haired dude just some perv cause that's what sho tells me. Don't let them get to you, be confident in yourself and wear what you like. Your wearing it not them so they have no right to say that to you, and I think you look hot in that outfit." Said Natsuo before realizing what he said. "Wait! I didn't mean- I uhm- I..." he stuttered trying to justify what he said. Then he heard the cutest thing ever. Izuku was laugh at how nervous he was and started to blush. Natsuo swore his heart melted when he saw his face and heard his laugh. "Hey if you every need a shoulder to cry on just tell me, I'll be there for you whenever you need." He said hugging the small boy a he nuzzled into his chest. "Thank you, I feel a lot better now." He said drying his tears. "Anytime" he said smiling down at the boy sitting in his lap. They stayed like that for a while until they needed to go back to the others. But before that Natsuo gave Izuku a slip of paper with his number on it for if he ever needed to talk. All of a sudden they heard yelling coming from the common room. They walked out to see the one and only All For One standing there next to Inko with his hands up in surrender. "Get the hell away from my mom!" Yelled Izuku seeing how close he was to her, not wanting her to get hurt. "Oh, but she's my wife. I can be as close to her as I want." He said with a wicked smile on his face. "What! No you aren't, my dad left when I was little cause he deemed me useless, a lost cause." He said angrily. "Oh, but I'm back now" Said AFO feeling slightly guilty for leaving them both.
Izuku stood there shocked realizing that the number one villain was his father. Everyone else stood in shock even Mitsuki. She had never met Inko's husband and she never talked about him so she didn't know anything about him. Everyone was cautious, watching his every move carefully incase he tries something.
AFO: I don't know why your so mad, I just came to see you.
Izu: oh and why is that? Because I'm in UA now and can help you get rid of the hero's?
AFO: No, I just wanted to catch up, see how you've been doing.
Izu: why now? You abandoned me when I was 4 years old.
Everyone felt bad for him. He barely knew his dad when he was young and now meets him again only to find out that it's the one person he hates most.
AFO: Oh boo boo,wake up and smell the stink! You think you've had it bad? I used to be an all powerful being but now I have nothing and you have no idea what that feels like!
Izu: Really? Because for 16 years I had nothing! I was quirkless, no one liked me. Hell my best friend told me to jump off a building and beat me till I was practically dead! But now I have a whole bunch of friends who care about me so I don't need you anymore.
All of a sudden music started playing and they started to sing fight?
( I re wrote the lyric so they fit the character and story underneath)

Listen, little boy
You're talking to a God
And I don't wanna hear the drama
Tryn'a save my brand
Oh, I guess that's why you ran
Try being married to your mama!
You stink at being a dad
Poor Izu, are you sad?
Not as sad as you without your powers
I didn't want to fight
For once, do something right
I steal quirks, were you expecting flowers?
You only need me 'cause You came here for something
I've given you everything, by giving you nothing
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do, yeah
You were never there
Guess you don't have a phone
You never called to say, "I miss you"
Ha ha ha, are you kidding? Is this a joke?
You need to let it go
You're stronger with those daddy issues
Oh! Thank you!
Show me some respect
It ain't easy to neglect
My attention would've made you softer
Ooh-hoo! Should I be proud?
Don't turn this thing around
I guess you are your father's son, ha, ha, ha
Don't think I need you, You just came here for something
I'm given you everything, by giving you nothing
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
I made it on my own, no thanks to you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove
You do what you gotta do
How 'bout I stay with you and we'll spend some time?
How 'bout you  leave here 'cause you're out of your mind!
Let's make new memories, you can show me the town
No, you can keep your memories now
Get over it
I am over it!
I did what I had to do (ooh-ooh-ooh)
No, you only did what's best for you
Well, you could learn a thing or two (ooh-ooh-ooh)
When push comes to shove, you do
You do what you gotta do, yeah
Ha, please.