3

Katsuki found himself staring at the ceiling unable to sleep. He tossed and turned but his brain wouldn't let him relax at all. The reason was because of the green haired cutie at the coffee shop. Katsuki swore he was going insane, nothing but Izuku running through his brain.

Plans on how to meet him everyday for coffee before heading back to campus. How to sneak out with him during his working hours to buy him ice cream and everything he would like.

God, Katsuki was wrapped around his finger.

Every thought consisted of him. No matter how much he distracted himself, Izuku would constantly appear in his mind. From his milky pale skin to his sweet charming voice, Katsuki just couldn't get him off his mind. He just wanted to kiss him, just once. It could be on the cheek even, but Katsuki wanted to feel the others lips on his so goddamn badly.

Call him whatever you want, Katsuki could give two shits about you opinions. He just wanted to hear Izuku's laugh again or see that beautiful smile. Those freckles that litter his cheeks or the way his eyes shone just like emeralds in the gentle afternoon sun. Katsuki placed his face in his pillow, red in the face and on the tips of his ears.

He was like a schoolgirl, drooling over the hottest boy in their class. Except many people probably wouldn't notice Izuku. Katsuki perked his head up once again and stared at the time.

   Three forty five am.

He's been laying in this bed since eight thirty two, and he still hasn't dozed off, not even once. Maybe he could use this as an excuse to get coffee. Katsuki felt his heart thump as he squished his face into the pillows once again. It felt like he couldn't breathe, his lungs closing up on him as Izuku's golden smile plagued his mind.

But he didn't care that Izuku was in his head. As bad as it may sound...Katsuki wanted to keep thinking about him. He honestly wanted to hold him so tightly and never let go. Send sappy texts to him and kiss him while saying I love you....

I love you....

Katsuki sat up, eyes widened and heart thumping like wild. He's never thought up those words before, he's never thought he'd think up those words before. "I love you..." the words came out scratchy and extremely deep due to not talking for the past few hours but it made Katsuki feel a little lightheaded. Those three words held so much meaning, the feeling of wanting to say it to someone made it stronger.

Katsuki desperately wanted to scream it. He wanted to scream so loud that Izuku could hear it. Wherever the freckled male was, he wanted him to hear it loud and clear. Katsuki spoke the words aloud again. "I. Love. You." The words sounded foreign to him. Don't get him wrong, Katsuki told his parents that he loved them once in a blue moon but that didn't require much effort since he truly did love his parents.

So when Katsuki thinks about saying it to Izuku, why did it feel like there was such a heavy weight on his heart? God Katsuki didn't know what to do! He truly felt lost but he also felt alright. He couldn't comprehend his emotions as he thought about Izuku's voice once again.

It was so soothing, so relaxing and beautiful, Katsuki could listen to it for hours on repeat. Hell, it could play in the back of his head for the rest of his life and he wouldn't give a fuck. He just wanted to see Izuku.

He longed to hear him, see him, talk to him all over again. "This is what being in love feels like." Katsuki whispered to himself, touching his heated cheeks. He's never blushed so much before, he hated the feeling of it though. The ash blonde put his head in his pillow and groaned a little.

This feeling on his chest was so bittersweet, he didn't know if he hated it or loved it.

But, a little bit past Katsuki's campus laid another male who couldn't quite sleep neither. He was also tossing and turning until he had a sneezing attack. He grabbed a tissue and blew his nose before chuckling to himself. "I guess someone is talking about me...a lot..." their voice was calm but their eyes felt like they would fall off any minute.