10

It was a normal Thursday afternoon. Izuku got off of work early so he was able to get some of his homework done. Although school has reopened for about three weeks now, Izuku was  also studying.

    It wasn't until he placed a sticky note on one of the pages the door to his dorm swung open. "I did it!" The voice was loud shocking Izuku out of his concentration as he looked at the person. "Mina...you could've knocked..." The freckled male said, yawning a little as he stretched in his chair.

"It's really important, it benefits you as well!" Izuku placed his arm over his chair and looked at the girl with a small grin. "Let me guess, you signed me up for something that benefits you too?" The freckled male joked as Mina closed the door. "What? No! Look, I did you one hell of a favor." Her voice was mischievous as Izuku looked at her with a worried expression.

    "Sweet Jesus, what did you do?" Mina practically snorted as she showed him her phone. She let Izuku hold her phone as she stood up straight and tall, grin plastered against her lips like a medal. "Well I did some digging and asked a guy who knew a girl who was friends with one of Katsuki's friends! So then I managed to get his number from her and texted him about you! And you won't believe what I asked him-"

    She was about to continue until a screech pierced her eardrums. "YOU DID NOT!" Izuku yelled, face heating up at sight of reading the messages. Mina felt her smile widen as she stood confidently. "I did too! Getting to know the whereabouts of his collage was easy but also asking him if he wanted to come drinking with us was harder." Izuku gently gave Mina back her phone before abruptly standing up.

    "Mina I haven't gone drinking since I was 22! Worse night of my life!!" Izuku exclaimed, placing his hands on his cheeks. He groaned before opening his dorm door. "I don't wanna get wasted in front of him and you know I can't control myself around alcohol." Mina tried her best to hold in her laughter, brushing her fingers through her hair with a smirk.

     "I mean you could so drunk that you can wake up in his bed." Mina whispered as Izuku felt his face heat up. The freckled male couldn't even create anymore words as he just marched out his room. Mina broke out into a laughing fit, following Izuku down the hall as well.

    "Where are we going?" Mina finally asked, calming down from her laugh attack. "I'm telling Uraraka about what you did." Izuku practically whispered. Mina sighed, a smile washing over her lips as she followed Izuku.

~~~

"I dunno man, sounds like a kidnapping to me." Kirishima mumbled, biting into his sandwich. Katsuki sighed, smacking Kaminari on the back of his head once again. "Yeah, this dumbass just gives my number away to anyone he likes." Kaminari whined as rubbed his head. "She said it was for a friend..." The blonde pouted as Katsuki groaned quite loudly.

"I should be fine though." Katsuki started to say, a sigh rushing out his lips. "Apparently they know Izuku. He's a good friend of mine." Katsuki finished, practically mumbling the last part. Kirishima made eye contact with Kaminari before laughing, looking straight at Katsuki as they done so.

"What's so fucking funny? It's true." Kaminari sighed as he wrapped an arm around Katsuki's shoulders. As much as the ash blonde tried to get his hand off, Kaminari just kept putting it right around his shoulders once more. "Look dude, I don't think you see it but the amount of times you smile around him is sorta bewildering. Also he gave you his phone number and asked you to hang out before that on your coffee cup. You even wave hello and goodbye to him everyday. You also went to the mall with him and bought him a camera. And the cherry on top is you literally go to the cafe everyday just to see him."

Kirishima just nodded along as Katsuki shoved Kaminari's arm off him, a slight blush taking over his cheeks as he averted his gaze. "You're literally in love and still continue to deny it around us. It was clear from the start." Kirishima added on as Katsuki groaned. His eyebrows furrowed as he crossed his arms.

"Whatever. I'm still going drinking with his friends." The ash blonde practically mumbled as he looked at his phone. The urge to text Izuku lingered around his head as he quickly shut his phone off. "Oh did I also mention the fact you made him food? Like dude you never cook for anyone but yourself." Kaminari added on with a sly smirk on his face.

Katsuki sighed as he stood up from the lunch table they were sitting at, picking up his small bento box as well. "I'm going." Was all Katsuki mumbled to the boys as he walked off. Kaminari and Kirishima just smiled, giving each other a high five. They were proud for him since Katsuki never seemed to fall in love with anyone.

How fast the tables can turn.

~~~

The clock read eight forty five, Izuku still at work in his room. He was taking notes for his art class, making small demo sketches here and there to make sure such notes would work out in his favor. It wasn't long until he heard his phone begin to buzz, Izuku perking his head up at the sound.

His eyes shifted to the buzzing device as he grabbed the phone in a slight haste. However the message he seen was completely uncalled for, hands shaking as he figured out who it was from.

'Y'know, if you wanted to figure out where my collage was you could've just asked.'

Izuku felt his face flush as he placed his head on his desk, groaning slightly as he done so. He felt like he was gonna cry from embarrassment and happiness at the same time, head throbbing from a new headache. He lifted his head slowly, finding his pencil and twirling it around his shaking fingers.

He couldn't believe Mina scored him a date and a conversation all in one day. Hanging on to a little thread of confidence, Izuku texted Katsuki back, the sound of his beating heart pounding through his eardrums.

   'Sorry, I didn't even know my friend got your number. She just told me not to long ago. But you don't have to go drinking with us if you don't want to, it'd be fun if you were to go though.'

    Izuku hit send and quickly threw his phone on his bed. He turned off his small lamp that laid on his desk and hopped into bed, face still flushed from their short interaction. It wasn't long until the freckled male was asleep, gentle snores filling each corner of the room as his phone gently pinged once again.

     Katsuki had sent him one last text message, one that will make Izuku a little bit more nervous in the morning.

'Going drinking with you guys doesn't sound too bad. You could even stop by my place if you'd like before we go so we could reduce the amount of cars we need to take. See you soon.'

A:N

Childish Gambino and Donald Glover look like the same person...it's sorta alarming

So does the Rock and Dwayne Johnson...