2: No Regrets.

After what should have been an enjoyable night with my husband, we made it back home without any words exchanged between one another

I went straight upstairs to our bedroom to our closet to kick off my heels and completely undress from today's events.

I put my hair up into a pineapple so I could get in the shower and complete my night routine, because I was beyond ready to sleep todays events away.

Today has been exhausting, or more like the past couple of hours.

I made sure the water in the shower was steaming hot before completely washing my body. It wasn't long before I was done and my skin was oiled up.

I put on a simple cami and a pair of panties and climbed into the bed by myself. I couldn't sleep in anything else, or I would wake up hot and sweating in the middle of the night.

While checking a couple of emails on my phone, the bedroom door opened and Paul walked into the room without sharing a glance my way.

He continued undress without saying a word, causing me to sigh.

"So how long are we going to do this?" I said sitting up and crossing my legs.

He let out a loud breath, "Do what Lauren?"

"You know exactly what's going on. This not speaking shit."

"Lauren I don't feel like this right now," he said rubbing his hand over his face.

"Well I really could care less what you feel like. We're going to talk about this like the grown adults we are, instead of making an argument out of it. I'm tired of arguing Paul."

"Well I'm tired. You ever think about that?" He looked at me.

"Tired of what?" I asked clearly confused.

"This shit," he pointed between the two of us. "You didn't even have the decency to discuss anything with me, like shit is always about you."

I scoffed, "At least I told you tonight! You're acting like I waited to tell you until the day before I had to leave! What else do you want me to do?!"

"You're a grown ass woman, I shouldn't have to tell you what the fuck to do bruh," he said waving me off.

I threw my head back and looked at him like he was crazy. "Bruh? Who the fuck is your bruh? I'm your wife." I got up and walked towards him to figure out who the hell he thought he was talking to.

He chuckled," Shit if you knew what your priorities and responsibilities were, then Braylen would've still been here." He was staring daggers straight into my eyes.

I felt the tears threaten to fall out of the brim of my eyes. Before I knew it, my hand was landing across his face.

"Why the fuck would you say that?" I cried out.