CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Soft humming echoed throughout the small white room as a teen sat impatiently on a bed; left arm outstretched as Recovery Girl gently wrapped up his burnt arm. It wasn't as bad as it was when he got here, it'd still scar faintly but nothing to outrages against his ivory flesh. "There we go, dear, now have some gummies."

Izuku beamed as he took the gummy treats, offering a wide toothed grin as he jumped to his feet and bowed to Recovery Girl, "Thank you for taking care of me."

Recovery girl merely waved her hand in a dismissive manner as the greenette's grin only widened. A soft giggle parting his lips as he bowed once more before making his way back the arena to see the rest of the battles. However, before he could make it back there, a familiar hunched over figured was stomping his foot around like he was squishing ants beneath his feet in distain from them even being around.

"Kacchan!"

A faint frown twitched as Izuku's rosy lips before a mischievous smile curled at his mouth, eyes flaring as he quickly moved himself into a sprint. Quickly and swiftly running towards the blonde as he launched himself with such force that it barrelled over the poor teen. Loud laughter erupted from the small teen as a string of curse words were hissed out with venom. Enraged crimson flared as they met the deep depths of emerald eyes that swirled with jubilation, thin arms having wrapped around the other as the seething rage of the blonde depleted a little.

An exasperated sigh left Bakugou's lips as he gave Izuku a shove that knocked him onto the floor next to him, his tone drawled and tired, "You'll end of breaking my back if you keep that up, shorty."

His annoyed ruby orbs softened as the faintest of smile's curled at his lips, giving the energetic teen another almost playful shove as a bashful tint spread across freckles cheeks, "However, though you are annoying, a bit destructive and sickeningly sweet sometimes, I'm.... still proud of how well you have performed today..."

A fierce flush decorated Bakugous's cheeks as he scratched the back of his neck, though it being slightly sore as he averted his gaze away from the beaming green bean. Izuku's grin became blinding as it revealed all of his white pearly teeth, his eyes shimmering as he wrapped his arms loosely around the teens neck.

"Awe, that's sweet of you Kacchan! Also! DON'T CALL ME A SHORTY!" His smile softened as the blonde screamed, having tried to cover his ears when Izuku began yelling. 

A sinister grin contorted his features as he locked Izuku's head under his arm, rubbing his knuckles against his mint green hair, a roaring laughter rumbling his chest, "Oh, shut up nerd! Be glad that I didn't have to disintegrate you into mere atoms if I had to dual you!"

"Ow! Kacchan! That hurt!" A pout tugged at Izuku's lips as he was released from the blonds hold, gently rubbing at the top of his head. Though it quickly twitched back into a small smile as he was happy that had pulled his friend out of the fowl mood that he was in previously.

He dusted himself off as he rose to his feet, outstretching a hand to the laughing blonde, who's ruby orbs stared at the outstretched appendage. The boisterous laughter having died down as Bakugou's gaze met the twinkling evergreen, a huff leaving him as he rolled his eyes and clasped on to hand. Hauling himself to his feet as a groan parted his lips, hands reaching to rub his back as he narrowed his gaze, "Ah, you've hurt my back! If this effects my final battle to first place, I'll beat the shit out of you nerd! Now! Go cheer your stupid purple boyfriend on!"

A flame burned and consumed Izuku's entire face and ears as he gaped like a fish out of water. Quickly covering his face before running away down the hall but not before shouting over his shoulder, "Sh-shut up, Kacchan!"

Once Izuku had disappeared down the hall, standing outside the sitting area of the general studies class in the arena, he breathed in deeply as he fanned at his cheeks, trying to decrease the redness of them. A faint smile curling at his lips as he rested his fingers against his cheeks, a pink hue spread across his freckles as a warm fondness that spread across his insides like warm tea. The mere thought of the purple teen; amethyst orbs shining as if recently polished gems, soft lilac hair that seemed to stand up from static, his ivory flesh smooth and only marked by the dark bags that hug the bottom of his eye lids. Truly, a beautiful insomniac, just sweet enough even with his potent coffee taste. He was sweet enough for his world.