Chapter 1

I'm Emma Swan, daughter of Mary-Margaret and David Nolan. -And I'm adopted, they wanted me to change my last name but 'Swan' holds so many good and bad memories which i don't want to get rid of. Anyways, i love them, they give me so much love and affection. If you would've told me about that 2 years ago I would've straight up laughed into your face.
I'm 18 and a highschool senior now and in 1 month my exams actually were due. Well with the current pandemic spreading everywhere and schools closing, my future plans totally got destroyed. Yesterday we received a plan of what our home schedule for the next months will be and how we can imagine the next time. Unlike others, we won't be having video calls, we will communicate with our teachers and tutors per e-mail and after 2 months we will write our exams on video call and every person gets an individual tutor so they can be watched very carefully.
We got separated in groups of 10 people for every subject. Our tutors will send tasks to each of their students of that group and we will only be thaught in the subjects we write our exams in. My written exams will be in english, biology and psychology, my oral exams are in art and history so yes i have to study a lot.
Let me read my teachers real quick, history mr. Gold, art mrs. French, psychology mrs. Turner, biology mr. Hood and english mrs. Mills.
Interesting I guess some of them are new, I never heard of mrs. Turner or Mills.
My daily life in quarantine is rather boring and full of studying. I swear I already binge watched 5 shows on netflix and gained 3 kg. Even if we shouldn't meet up with people, I sometimes spend time with my best friend Ruby. Ofc with distance, I just can't stop seeing her. We always complain about the weird tasks our teachers send us and how they aren't even helpful for our exams, especially since we are together in the english and art group.
Yesterday, when Ruby was at my house, we received an e-mail from ms. Mills saying she wanted to invite us to some group chat on Whatsapp bc it would be easier to connect that way and she had to tell us something. I really don't know if I like this woman, she sounds kinda cold and arrogant over text but i don't judge, texting can always give the wrong idea of a person.So she asked for our permission to get our phone numbers and add us to the group chat.
When she did Ruby and I first have taken a look at her profile photo, we were both pretty curious what she looked like. But unfortunately it was just a photo of her big fluffy dark brown Husky. He was adorable as hell I might add.
"Good afternoon students. My name is Regina Mills, but you should refer to me as miss Mills, I am new here and mr. Hood is my fiancé. As you already know, I will be sending you some tasks to exercise in the subject of english in the next few weeks. Please don't take this subject too easy, I know many of you chose it bc it seems to not be as hard as the others but i have no mercy correcting them, i see every detail. Yes I will be correcting your exams first and I will also be hosting some of your video call exams, don't even try to cheat with me. I will send a list of the dates and times of who will be having the pleasure to have that video call with me after my message."
"Wow I can already hear her bitchy ass voice through the phone." Ruby laughed at me and I just nodded joining her laughter.
Then i clicked on the photo she sent afterwards to view the list.
"Hanna Jennings - June 20, time: 8 am - 1 pm
Ruby Lucas - June 21, time: 8 am - 1 pm
Graham Humbert - June 22, time: 8 am- 1 pm
August W. Booth - June 23, time: 8 am - 1 pm
Emma Swan - June 23, time: 5 pm - 10 pm"
I was kinda confused when I saw my time "Wtf why is my exam so late?"
"No idea, that's weird, she could have set it on June 24"