The old me

Lola's point of view
Zachs lip was bleeding but he was okay. He could take a few hits. I waited outside the office for half an hour then Zach walked out. "I'm suspended for 5 days" he said. "We can spend time together alone" I said with a smile. My house is only 5 minutes away from the school so we just walked back to my house. We have to wake up early as hell for school plus we both had fights his physical mine mentally so we're both tired. As soon as we got to my house we ate cereal then we decided to take a nap. I layed next to Zach and fell asleep.

Logan's point of view
I need to talk to her. I got sent home but I didn't care. I called her but she didn't answer but when I called the second time someone picked up. "What to you want" Zach said. "Where is Lola" I asked. "Sleeping" he said. Before I could come up with a smart ass reply he said. "She'll be asleep for a while we just went 3 rounds" he said then hung up. He fucked her. My girlfriend. I feel sick.

Lola's point of view

I woke up at 4 am to my phone ringing. "Hello" I said. "Hello Lolita" a voice said. I know that voice. Piggy. "Why are you calling" I asked. "I just wanna say I'm proud" he said. "What" I asked. "You cut everyone off then made everyone hate you so I'm proud" he said. I said nothing. "We're more alike then you think sweetheart" he whispered then hung up. What the fuck. When Zach woke up I told him about the phone call. Since we didn't know what was going on we decided to just live life. For the next five days we had a simple schedule. Smoke, make out, eat, shower, Netflix, sleep and that's exactly what we did. But no sex. I told him that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Today is Zachs first day back. I just skipped the last 5 days to be with him. We got ready for school. I wore a red crop top with black leggings and white air force's. We walked to school and Danielle walked up to us "what do you want" I snapped. "I came to make ammends" she said. "You kissed my ex you declared war slut" I said then walked past her. Like I said the old me was ready to play again. I was in 2nd period when I texted Zach.

"Are you down to fuck over Danielle"

"Fuck yeah she's my twin but I hate that cow"

"Any way you can get her phone" ?

"I sure could"

"Okay you do that then I'll do the rest"

I put my phone down and thought about what I would do next.