♡️4♡️

"So, where to?" Hinata asked.

The two of them first went for lunch. Kageyama picked a restaurant that was famous for it's kake gohan, knowing that it was Hinata's favourite food. Hinata ate his tamago kake gohan like a child. Kageyama knew that Hinata was a messy eater and he always had to clean up after him. Out of habit, he wiped Hinata's mouth with the tissues they got, only stopping after Hinata thanked him. He was blushing a lot and when Hinata asked him why, he just told him that he was hot.

They then went to an arcade. Hinata wanted to win himself a Deku plushie from the claw machine but he failed miserably for three times already. Kageyama then tried to get him the plushie but he failed too. Hinata had to drag him away from the claw machine before he could even bang his fists on it.

Kageyama didn't even know why he picked to come to an arcade. He was hopeless. He sucked at everything. But Hinata was having a great time. He killed off a whole bunch of zombies, drove exceptionally well on the driving simulator, and even danced his way to the top score. He was acing all the games in the arcade like it wasn't that difficult at all. Kageyama was the total opposite.

"Guess I only suck at claw machines." Hinata chuckled, banging on the moles that popped out of the holes with the hammer in his hands.

"Shut up dumbass! You're making me lose focus!" Kageyama yelled at a snickering Hinata. He was really focused on whacking the moles, but like I said, he was really terrible at arcade games. He lost early and had to wait for Hinata to lose. Thanks to Hinata, they spent three hours at the arcade before continuing to the last venue of the day, the Kyoto Aquarium.

"Woahh!! Kageyama! Look at the sharks!!" Hinata beamed. Kageyama couldn't help but smile at how childish Hinata is. How can he be so excited almost all the time?

Kageyama then saw how beautiful Hinata was, in the dark with only lights from the aquarium shining on his face. He got to see Hinata's amazing side profile, revealing his slightly sharp jawline. His big brown eyes marvelling at the aquatic life before him, his flawless and fair skin looked so soft and his messy orange hair looked fluffy. Kageyama always saw Hinata as adorable but never once did he ever see Hinata as beautiful. As Hinata smiled at a passing shark, Kageyama realized how ethereally beautiful Hinata was.

"You're so beautiful." Kageyama voiced out. Hinata whipped his head to look at Kageyama and stared at him. His brown eyes meeting with Kageyama's blue ones, Hinata could see that Kageyama was being honest with him. Hinata smiled.

"So are you." Hinata gave Kageyama a wide and honest smile as a thank you for the compliment. "Come on! Let's go look at the penguins!" Hinata exclaimed, taking Kageyama's hands, leading the way.

Kageyama could feel his blood rush to his face as he heard Hinata's reply. His face was burning and he was at loss of words. The orange haired had no idea the damage he was causing to Kageyama. He was so oblivious and it pissed Kageyama off. This stops today. Kageyama pulled Hinata's arms causing him to fall back. Kageyama wrapped his arms around Hinata, trapping the smaller.

"Eh?? Kageyama??" Hinata was confused. Kageyama rested his chin on Hinata's shoulder and gently breathed. It's time. He should confess. He broke the hug and placed his hands on Hinata's shoulders, making him look at him exactly in the eyes.

"Hinata Shoyo!"

"Hai!" Hinata responded out of habit. His heart beated faster andhe didn't even know why. It's finally time! He'll finally confess to Hinata! Hinata will finally take notice of his feelings!

"Let's get ice cream!"

Guess he was a coward after all.

♡️