♡️15♡️

"Are you okay?"

Kuroo looked to his side. He saw Hinata's worried eyes as he placed a hand on his shoulder. Kuroo gave him a smile.

"No, I'm Tetsurou."

Hinata chuckled. He softly punched Kuroo's arm.

"I'm asking you about today. It's the first time you're staying over. Noya-san can be quite... well... teasy?"

"I'll be fine. It's Noya who'll be having trouble sleeping tonight." Kuroo wiggled his eyebrows. Hinata blushed and punched his arm. "Ow!"

"Stop being so perverted." Hinata scolded and Kuroo just smirked. "I'm going in. Come over at 7?"

"Okie dokie honey." Kuroo kissed Hinata's forehead, cheeks and lips before he walked to his motorcycle. Hinata waved at him as he zoomed away.

As he turned around, he instantly met eyes with a pair of sleepy golden ones.

"Kenma?"

♡️

Hinata offered him a cup of hot chocolate and sat next to him. Due to Kenma's pleas, they went far from the cafe. They went to a park to talk. Hinata knew this park. It was as if fate liked Hinata to be here.

In the same park, the same bench, under the same tree.

Hinata had his last kiss with Atsumu here.

He had his first date with Kuroo here.

And now, he's here again. What does fate have in store for him now?

Kenma sipped his hot chocolate and stayed silent for an awfully long time. Hinata observed the other and saw how much changes there was on Kenma.

His hair was tied up in a terrible messy bun, no efforts seen in tying it up. His eyes looked sleepy and puffy, signs of crying. He was pale, and he was much more breathy than before.

He seemed like shit.

"Kenma—"

"Wait." Kenma took a deep breath. He gulped down a lot of hot chocolate and blinked back what Hinata was sure was tears.

"Are you gonna talk?"

Kenma stared at him. He blinked for the god knows how may times.

"She's back."

Hinata raised a brow.

"She?"

Kenma nodded.

"She's back." His eyes widened. "She's back."

Hinata shook his head. He placed his warm hands on Kenma's cold and pale cheeks, warming it up. He stared into Kenma's golden eyes.

"Kenma calm down. Take a deep breath. Clear your mind. One... two... One... two..."

Kenma breathed in and out and calmed down. He closed his eyes and finally calmed down.

"Now, just stay calm." Kenma nodded. Seeing that Kenma was much calmer than he was before, Hinata asked.

"Kenma. Who's back?"

"The girl who broke Kuroo's heart in high school. She's back. Hana's back."

♡️

"Eh?? Hana transferred schools??"

Kuroo perked up at the topic. He acted like he didn't care and listened to the gossip girls in his class spill everything.