RULES.

Hi guys! This is gonna be a book where I'll publish some ideas I've been wanting to write about for a while but never did. So I thought it could be great to just sell them for free to people that want to write a story but don't have a plot.
But there would be rules, that I ask you to respect.

R U L E S:

1. The story have to be a ethma story. If it's not, I really can't give you the plot.

2. You have to follow me and read my new ethma story called "Plants".

3. You have to give me credit for the plot in the bio of the story.

Ex: Idea/Plot created by -superboo.

4. You have to be sure you want to write the story at the moment you comment to have it.

5. The story has to be of a MINIMUM of eight chapters. And the chapters of a MINIMUM of 500 words.

6. No emojis/ images or abbreviations into the chapters.

7. If the story is cancelled it will go to the next one who asked for it. Or I could publish my version of it in the future.

8. When you ask for the plot you have to publish the story in a MAXIMUM of a week. If that doesn't happen, the plot will go to another person.

HOW TO CLAIM THE IDEA:

1. The first one that asks for the plot and follows all the rules can have it. If you don't follow the rules I can't give you the plot.

2. You can ask for it in the comments of that part or message me if you're shy :)

3. I'll write when a story is taken or not.

WARNINGS:

1. DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY.

2. If you take my idea without my permission and publish the story or if you don't follow the rules, you will be sanctioned.

Remember to follow the rules. I simply ask for respect and that's what I'll give too! Enjoy <3