"Graffiti"

Emma fights the governament in a world that is falling apart, Ethan is an officer that wants to do his job. But love is the main force, even in universes that seem to be way too different.

Set in an apocalyptic future, where everything that doesn't concern the dittature is prohibited, where every form of art is illegal and there is no freedom of the press. Fear is what the citizens live of, fear that their loved ones could be killed. Emma is left orphan when the government decides to execute her father publicly and to make her mother disappear.
Only because they secretly and illegally taught children, teens, people; things that the government didn't want to, things that are not taught in schools.
Emma decides to fight the government and joins a sect. But one of the times she's spray-painting a wall she's caught by two policemen. The youngest is Ethan.

You can make Ethan really strict initially or like confused by the world he is living in. He immediately recognizes Emma's beauty, but it takes him time to help her (maybe even the promise to have something back? Like a pact between him and Emma) and to fall in love with her. I thought of their relationship like a enemies to friends to lovers kinda one.
But you choose how it goes, if and why Ethan decides to help Emma, if she or he will betray the other one. And you choose the ending.