The Therapist

Tiffany's POV

The class was dismissed by the professor and I quickly went to the nearby bathroom to change my clothes. I still have to go to my part time job after school.

Life is hard if you're born fighting for survival everyday. My life story is as dramatic as it gets. My mom's dead, my dad is constantly on the run because of his debts and my siblings has family of their own.

At age 15, I was left alone fending for myself. I was able to get a cheap bedspace near school and my school tuition was covered by scholarship. However, since no one will be paying for my daily expenses and food, I had to get a part time job.

I've been working for 3 years now on the same place and somehow I am making enough to have something to eat and pay for my daily expenses. I rode the bus to go to the other side of the city since I can't afford anyone knowing what kind of job I do.

I arrived at the bus station after 30 minutes and looked at my clock. I still have an hour before my call time so I simply walked my way to the massage place I am working at. I get to at least save a few hundred won from walking. It's quarter to 3pm when I arrived and smiled at Seohyun, who was manning the counter.

She's beautiful like the rest of the girls here but she's strictly a receptionist whereas I am one of the therapists here. And yes, this kind of massage place offer extra services. This establishment is strictly for men only although sex isn't allowed here.

"Hi unnie, you have reservations for the night." Seohyun informed me and I nodded enthusiastically. It's not that I enjoy what I am doing here but getting reservations and customers can guarantee my food for the next days so I am happy with that idea.

"I see. I'll take a shower first then maybe you can line me up for 4pm. Would that be okay?" I asked back and she nodded her head.

"Sure. Your reservation is for 6pm onwards anyway. Until when will you take guests?" she asked before I left.

"Around 10pm? I still have assignments to finish." I answered. She gave me a thumbs up and I quickly left the lobby as soon as the door chimed, signaling an incoming client outside.

I went to the therapists lounge and saw Yoona, Jessica and Yuri. I gave them a quick Hi before making my way to the therapists bathroom to shower first. All of us has reasons why we chose to work on this kind of establishment.

I sighed inwardly as I wash my hair thoroughly. I found this place three years ago when my father left me alone at home and some gangsters started invading our house to get whatever they can to pay for my father's debts.

I was browsing for jobs online however most of the jobs has age requirements and this is the only place that accepted me despite my age. The owner was straightforward.

"I'm hiring you because you are beautiful and guys like beautiful girls." That was his exact statement. He told me that I will have to use my whole body for this kind of job but only I can decide until how much of myself I can give.

Pressed for time and money, I accepted the job with hesitations. They trained me that day and I was able to get my first client that night. Needless to say, people would want to take advantage of you when you're new and unsure.

Some of the more experienced than me taught me how to handle those sexual predators until this life became a part of me. I don't give a fuck if this is illegal and if this could land me in jail, I just want to survive and get my diploma.

I finished my shower and wear my uniform. It was a black robe that's halfway of my thighs and has tie inside and outside. In this kind of occupation, you get to learn how to apply make up, walk like a model, do decent massage and other stuff.