Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to my dad Bella for being such a great friend. <3

SMUT WARNING

I walked up to Ethan, my eyes focused on his, trying my hardest not to shake. I was nervous but I was sure this is what I wanted to do. I had to do this. I grabbed his waist and I heard him gasp but he made no moves to back away. I kissed him then, his stance rigid before relaxing and wrapping his arms around my neck.

His lips were soft and tasted like strawberries. I sighed into the kiss and I felt his arms tighten around my neck in an attempt to get closer. I could feel he was desperate and his hands wandered into my hair gripping it making me moan softly. I felt him smile against my lips and I pulled away panting.

"Ethan" I whispered, inches away from his mouth, I could see the passion in his eyes, "Ethan, bedroom." he nodded and we walked over to my room and locked the door as Ethan lay down on the bed. I looked at him panting and laying on my bed with nothing but a robe on and I could feel myself getting hard.

"Like what you see?" Ethan asked taking off the robe now fully exposed. I knew he was hot, I knew he was attractive, but damn he was gorgeous. I nodded my head and walked over to the bed climbing on top of him, "Robe off Mark, if mine's off so is yours"

I took my robe off and leaned down to kiss him again, there was nothing in between us now and I felt like I was in heaven. I moaned into the kiss as Ethan pulled my hair again. He smiled and flipped us around so he was straddling my waist.

He rolled his hips against my dick and I groaned loudly making him gasp and grind again. I grabbed some lube and a condom from the bedside table but dropped them when Ethan kissed my neck, well he more bit it then anything, I gasped and rolled my hips up. 

"Mark" Ethan moaned and I melted. I needed him to say my name more.

"Say that again baby" I growled, my voice was deep and controlling, "moan my name for the whole damn neighborhood to hear."

I rolled my hips up again, this time intentionally and he moaned my name again this time louder. "Mark please" he cried and I knew what he was asking. I picked up the fallen lube and condom and then looked to Ethan.

"Are you sure baby?"

"Yes, please" He panted and I put my index and middle fingers in his mouth.

"Suck." I commanded and he did making sure to swirl his tounge around my fingers and looking up at me with his innocent green eyes. I wanted to fuck him so bad but I had to be patient.

I took the fingers and put one up Ethans ass, I felt him tense up around my finger, I kissed his neck reasurringly and he relaxed allowing me to insert a second finger. He started grinding down  and soon he was fucking himself on my fingers. His moans filled the room and I felt myself getting more and more impatient.

"Get on your back." I said in a deep voice, he obeyed and lay down, looking at me with pleading eyes. I took some time to appreciate the view I had before slowly inserting myself into him. His eyes closed and he moaned at the sensation of being filled. 

"Faster, please" he panted and I started thrusting in and out as he gripped the sheets. His ragged breathing and moaning sounded like music to me. I groaned as I fucked him feeling hot and almost animalistic.

"MARK" He cried as I realized I had hit his prostate, I continued to hit at that angle and I could tell that he was getting close. I was too. I hit his prostate just right and he came with a loud moan, covering himself him cum. I came soon after, trying to control my breathing as I looked at the beautiful boy in front of me.

"Come on baby" I said, my voice still gravelly, "let's maybe clean up."