Chapter 0: The Introduction

The world is quite scary these days, after the biggest and most atrocious incident happened in the world, the start of hell. Everyone starts to acquire their own "talent". Due to some unknown explosion in space, unknown particles started to shower the world. It's like pixie dusts that rains from the sky, it is quite an amazing view. After a week, criminal rate has increased. Deaths started to increase rapidly. There is no stopping it. The world is doomed.

Lois, a brilliant scientist started to kidnap students and brought them to the unknown island. Lois was given the talent name of "The Machine Maniac". He is also a genius in calculations and science, even without his given talent. After he was given his talent, he made a lot of impossible-to-invent machines and acquired the knowledge of creating a brand new generation of technology which is almost impossible. He made a robot capable of storing 20 people which he used for carrying the 16 kidnapped students. 3 days after the showering, he investigated what kind of talents are there in the world and he discovered that numbers are written under their ear on the right side of the neck. Digit numbers are classified as a ranking system like the following:

3 digit number - C ranked talent (50% rarity)
4 digit number - B ranked talent (35% rarity)
5 digit number - A ranked talent (14% rarity)
6 digit number - S ranked talent (1% rarity)

Lois has the B ranked talent, with the number of 5107. In the island they are going to, he built a massive building composed of 10 floors, with a lot of defense mechanism and video systems. It is a closed building, the only exit is the entrance which is also locked with 15 meter thick, circular tungsten volt and encrypted with a password and an optical sensor, which is almost impossible. Lois decided to alter the memories of the students, to make them suffer. Lois loves despair. Everytime he saw someone in despair, he feels excited and at the same time he also feels happy, which is kinda weird.

Lois altered their memories. He injected the informations that this building is a school and they are the students, Lois as the principal in the school. The first floor is the only available part for now. The students don't remember their names and instead they called each other by their codenames.

"C ranked"
015 The Cook (M)
018 The Doctor (F)
037 The Serial Killer (M)
135 The Housekeeper (F)
305 The Sniper (F)
308 The Magician (F)
337 The Gamer (M)
719 The Idol (F)
809 The Sportsman (M)

"B ranked"
1707 The Teacher (F)
1837 The Animator (M)
3519 The Programmer (M)
3751 The Gambler (F)

"A ranked"
35817 The Leader (M)
37501 The Detective (F)

"S ranked"
387I39 The ??? (M)

The student all went to the gym to gather and met codename 5107 The Machine Maniac.

"Greeting young ones, it is the day my dream will be fulfilled and you are my pawns!" said Lois with a happy face.

"Do not go to despair yet young ones. Let us start this with a death game named Juego Perfecto. Oh and do not worry, I don't have any feelings regarding to why I'm doing this." said Lois while showing a psychopathic smile.

The students were speechless and after a while they started crying and 387139 is the only person who didn't show any negative feelings, which triggered Lois' anger.

"Hey, you 387139! Why aren't you feeling despair? Or are you just frozen that you can't walk or speak anymore!" said Lois with a menacing laugh that echoed the whole gymnasium.

387139 smiled as a response.

To be continued...