Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

Lois starts to get excited. He impatiently commenced the starting of the game. "Then, before we start. There is a handbook in the table at the Living Room. Read the rules ok?"

The pressure is unbelievable on the students. Death is quite scary and no mercy at all. If you die, there's no turning back.

308 The Magician, a girl who is pale with glasses dressed with plain clothes. An emotional girl with black hair in twin tails. She notices something on their wrist, a SmartBand.

308 started to sweat and tremble as she fears the meaning the band shows "Wha-what i-is thi-this? C-c-can't c-cry?"

"Without further ado, let us start THE PERFECT GAME!" shouted Lois with the look of excitement and impatience.

308 falls down on her knees as she lost control of her legs and shouted full of despair "W-w-wait a minute! Noooo!"

*Screen shuts off

35817 The Detective, the girl pure light skin with straight, light pink hair, a beautiful girl with chubby cheeks that wears formal clothing, has hazel-colored eyes. After hearing the statement she started to walk away from the group to investigate the first floor to look for the Handbook.

Others started to swear and curse 5107.(They don't know Lois' name)

Others started to sit to remain calm like 387139 The ???, a boy with pale skin and plain looks, pointed nose, has cold blue and red eyes with plain silver hair and 809 the Sportsman, a boy with muscular body has no hair, brown skin and wears PE uniform and has black eyes.

37501 The Leader, a boy with red eyes full of energy, light brown skin and black hair in a formal attire. He stood up and tried to cheer them up and give them hope. He shouted full of pride and proudly. "Let us not fall into despair guys! Do not worry, I will lead you to victory. We shouldn't fear the enemy. Let us strike 5107 back! Come on!"

No one was moved to his statement and everyone looked at him like he was joking.

305 The Sniper, a sexy looking girl, wearing a plain white shirt with thick cammo pants. Has brown hair in a pony tail, silver eyes. She was annoyed and demanded silence. "SHUT UP! ENERGETIC MANIAC!"

After 5 minutes passed.

35817 rushes back towards the group after investigating. She catches her breath as she says "I found the bo-ok let us dis-scuss the rules and - we'll know how this death game works." *breathes heavily

~1. Every 12am or midnight, when no one is killed, one student will be hypnotized through the smartband that contains a hypnotizing serum and will kill anyone they either see, smell or hear. When someone has been killed, the mastermind will be announcing it and the hypnotizing stops.~

Some couldn't help to start crying when they read the first rule.

"So we don't have any chance that everyone of us will survive? Damn it!" said 1707 The teacher with disappointment. She is a nerdy looking girl, with glass and braces with black hair in a ponytail and black eyes, wears the school uniform.

387139 answered back as he stands up from his seat in the bleachers. "Actually there is." He walks slowly and continues to explain "The 1st rule didn't indicate that it is a must to kill when hypnotized. Only these 3 reasons will trigger the hypnotized person to kill. We should just separate ourselves, be quiet and reduce further movements and we could cook something to distract the sense of smell of the hypnotized before midnight!"

The others were shocked to see that a plain looking guy with piercing cold blue and red eye is this smart to analyze the situation.

After catching enough breath to continue to talk again, 35817 walks in front of the others and explained. "We have our own rooms, the boys are on this side while us, girls, are on the other side of yours. The building also has a bathrooms, the male's bathroom is aligned to the male's rooms, so are ours. I also saw a stairway to second floor, but it has a thick metal door with a passcode. This is the gym where we are and the room beside this is the AVR and the Cafeteria and there is also the Living Room at the other corner."