How it is

I get out of class so excited. I really want to see Roni again. I walk down the hallways until I reach the cafeteria. I start to walk to go find Roni but she already spotted me and is waving for me to come over. It seems like there are more people there than just her. I walk over and Roni starts introducing me to everyone at the table. But then I realize that Kian is one of those people!

"Hey Kian!" I say

"Hey dood!"

We do a bro hug and Roni continues introducing me. Then next person I meet has long, wavy brunette hair like Roni, and she's wearing a blue cropped shirt, and leggings. She says her name is Franny. The next guy has short, curly hair, and is wearing a band tee, with black jeans, and vans. He says his name is Corey. (RIP Corey. In honor of him and his incredible kindness I'm really gonna try to make him the best he could ever have been. Please let me know what you think his life should look like and who he should be with and what job he should do. He was a wonderful man! Love you, Corey! Now back to the story) The last girl says her name is Vanessa, and she's apparently Roni's twin sister. We all start to talk and learn a ton about each other. The rest of the day is pretty easy and eventually I go home. Luckily I got all my friends phone numbers so now I can text each and every one of them. I get on my phone to text and I see a message already.

text message:

you're such a douche bag. Get out of this fucking world!

My heart sinks into my stomach. Great not only am I gonna have to deal with regular bullying but  cyber bullying too? I decide to just take a nap.

I wake up a couple hours later. I look at my phone I have tons of notifications all from the same person, "Unknown". I don't know who the hell this is but he's got a ton of shit to say.

text message:

do everyone a fucking favor and die.

you're a stupid bitch why are you even at our school.

you should just go shit yourself in the fucking locker room.

See I've gotten bullied many times before and I've heard this same thing many times before. So I'm really not sad or mad about it I'm just gonna let it happen and not react because all they want is a reaction and I'm not gonna give it to them. 

In the morning the messages keep coming. I do my best to try to hide it from my family but it's really hard. I've succeeded for now. I pick up my backpack to leave and I see my little brother laughing at me with my little sister. You see my siblings are mean to me too even though I'm the oldest out of all of us I'm technically still the runt of the family. I see the bus and I open the door to leave and all of a sudden I feel a hard tug at my backpack. It's my brother. He's actually really strong for a 3rd grader. I try to pull back but I'm definitely out of shape. And as I'm trying to get free I see the bus drive away. My heart almost stops. What's my mom gonna think? She's gonna kill me! Then I realize something she doesn't have to know I can just ask Roni if her parents can pick me up on their way to driving her to school. I pick up my phone and call Roni.

On the phone

Hey Aaron! 

Hey! So I may have missed the bus and I was wondering if your parents could pick me up?

I'll ask them

she asks her parents

they said yes!

sweet!

cool be there in 10!

k! thanks!

np

10 minutes later her parents and her arrive. I hop in the back seat with Roni and realize I haven't introduced myself to them yet. I introduce myself and we drive off. I think about the bullying and I just try to except it. This is how it is.

How'd you guys like it? let me know in the comments! also just a heads up I'm gonna try to finish this story but I'm really bad at keeping up with these things so just bare with me! love ya!❤️