"will you be my girlfriend?"

6 months later

Today is Roni and Nessa's birthday! And I know exactly what I'm gonna do for Roni. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend then I'm gonna take her on a shopping trip to the mall. I'm so excited but also nervous. I decide to get dressed and go over now to ask her. I get up and put on a casual outfit. This is what I'm wearing:

I text Nessa to let her I'm coming over and to get Roni to open the door

text message

hey Nessa happy birthday 🎂!

hey thanks!

so I'm coming over to ask Roni to be my girlfriend so I want you to have her open the door okay?

of course! good luck Aaron

thanks! 😁

I put my phone in my pocket and walk out to my car. since I'm already 16 I can drive. I drive over to the Merrell house and go up to the door. I have roses in my hand. I knock on the door. Roni opens it.

"will you be my girlfriend?" I ask

"AARON! of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

I get up and kiss her then I go in for a hug.

"YAAAY!" Nessa says as she jumps from behind the door

"oh my god!" I say and put my hands on my knees

"oh did I scare you?" she asks

"yes! Nessa stop scaring everyone!" I say we laugh

We all walk into the kitchen and I see the twins parents, Wendy and Paul Merrell.

"Aaron hey!" Paul says and gives me a dad hug

"hey! I thought you wouldn't like me after I asked your daughter to be my girlfriend" I say jokingly

"you did what?" he asks "just kidding! of course I still like you I've known you forever I couldn't think of anyone else to be a better match for my daughter"

We all talk and start to set up for the party. About an hour later the doorbell rings. Nessa goes to get it. Roni and I walk over and see Kian hugging Nessa.

"Hey Kian!" Roni and I say

"hey guys!" he says "I see you did it already!"

"oh yeah!" I say

"babe you already forgot?" Roni says

"what no" I say and Roni rolls her eyes

(FYI Kian and Nessa are already dating)

A couple minutes later the bell rings again and more and more people start pouring in. We have a really good time at the party. After everyone leaves I ask to talk to Roni.

"okay so do you want to go shopping?" I ask

"Yes!!"

"Okay let's goo!"

Nessa and Kian decide to come with us. We all get in the car and jam out to some music. We get to the mall and Kian and I usually hate what comes next but today is the twins' birthday so we are happily walking into the shop they want to go in because we want them to be happy. We walk into forever 21 and Roni looks at me.

"you're gonna pick out an outfit for me!" she says

"what?!" I say shocked

Roni has never wanted me to do this but apparently today she does.

"beautiful you know I don't have a good fashion sense"

"yes you do!" she says "now go go!"

I start to look around with Kian because apparently the twins' set us up and they were planning on doing this. Idk how because we literally left right when we told them we were gonna go to the mall but I guess they used telepathy Idk.

We both pick out an outfit and bring them back to the girls. They go try them on and when they come out Kian and I are shocked!

"Oh. My. God. Kian I think we did good 😍"

"yeah we did"

we're both in awe as the girls come up to us.

"wow you look hot!" I say and Roni blushes

"well ya did good!" she says

"thanks!" I say "I guess I am good at this"

"yeah I guess you are" she says, kisses my cheek and walks back into the dressing room leaving me in shock.

I look at Kian

"they looked Really good!" he says

"yeah!" I say

They come back out and they both say they want to buy both the outfits. Kian and I are not shocked we know we did a good job after the girls reactions were very good. We pay for the outfits and then go to get some food. We go up the the chick-fi-la line and order. Then we go find a seat. We eat our food.

"Aaron, Kian. Nessa and I have decided that we can go somewhere that you guys want to go now" Roni says

"Really?" I say

"yes!" Nessa says

Kian and I want to go to separate stores so Roni and I go one way and Kian and Nessa go another way.

"okay so where do you want to go?" Roni asks

"I want to go to Macy's to see the watches!"

"ooo so I'm guessing you're in the market for a new watch" she says and looks at my watch "yeah I can see it"

"yeah I've had this one for years and I want a new one" I say as I take her hand and interlock our fingers.

"you're sweet" she says

"what" I say

"oh no, you're just cute when you want something" she says and kisses my cheek

We walk into Macy's and over to the watch section. I get really excited, but then I see the prices and my smile drops.

"what's wrong?" Roni asks

"babe look" I say pointing to the display case

"ooo" she says cringing "that's expensive"

We walk out of Macy's. I'm pretty upset that they were so expensive. I mean I'm at the beginning of my sophomore year in high school and that's expensive for someone my age. Roni sees that I'm upset and holds my hand.

"hey you'll get it later in life ok?" she says

"you're right I shouldn't worry about it right now"

"now come on let's go find Kian and Nessa" she says

We walk hand in hand back to the place that we told them to meet up with us at. After a while Kian and Nessa come back and we go back to the twins' house.

Thanks for reading! love ya! (also I know I haven't done anything crazy dramatic but don't worry it's coming 😏)