First Kiss and A Little More

Joe moved closer and grabbed her coffee cup and put it on the coffee table along with his one. Then he leaned into her and put his hand on her cheek and kissed her on the mouth. Demi was shocked at first and kissed him back softly. They stared to make out and Joe pulled Demi onto his lap without breaking the kiss. He started to kiss her neck, Demi let out a moan. After a while of intense making out, Demi pulled away for air because they were both out of breath.

Demi: "Wow that was..." (Gets cut off)

Joe: "Amazing Demi." (Smiles at her)

Demi got up and pulled Joe's arms up so he would get up off the lounge. Demi took him to her room and closed the door and started kissing him again.

Joe: "Are you sure about this Demi?"

Demi: "Yes and if tonight is all we have then I'll want to spend it with you."

Joe: "Dems you are amazing and I'm scared of falling in love with you because I will have to leave for a while."

Demi: "Look Joe, it doesn't matter if you fall for me or leave me. Because of right now it's just you and me."

After Demi said that Joe bought her into his arms and kissed her softly on the mouth and walked with her towards the bed and laid her down on it gently and laid on top of her making sure he wasn't hurting her. They kept kissing; Joe moved his lips down towards her neck and started to suck her neck until she started to let a moan escape her lips. Joe moved his hands up under her shirt and started to move it up, Demi did the same to his shirt. They pulled away and took each other's shirts off and went back to kissing. Demi moved her hands down to his belt and undid the buckle and then slide down the zipper on his pants and undid the button. Joe kept kissing her down the neck and moved to her shoulder and pulled the strap to her bra down and started to suck her shoulder. Demi moaned his name which turned him on more. He was in only his boxers while she was left in her bra and shorts.

Then there was a slam from down stairs and Demi and Joe pulled away and looked at each other.

Joe: 'What was that?"

Demi: 'I'm guessing either Jordan or Selena are home."

Joe: "Oh ok."

Demi push Joe off her and got up and put her shirt on as she thought, but as it turns out it was Joe's shirt instead.

Demi: "I'll be back."

Joe: "Ok."

Demi went down stairs and saw Jordan making out with a guy on the lounge.

Demi: "Oh I'm sorry."

Jordan pulled away from the guy and looked at Demi and told her it was ok.

Jordan: "It's fine; anyway this is Daren."

Demi: "Oh hi I'm Demi."

Daren: "I've heard that name before."

Demi: "Really where and who?"

Daren: "My buddy Joe."

Demi: "Oh well speaking of Joe, he's actually upstairs."

Jordan: "I can see that with you wearing his shirt." (Laughs)

They all got talking and Demi lost track of time and Joe came down in his jeans and singlet.

Joe: "Demi I thought you were coming back up."

Demi: "I'm sorry Joe." (Giggles)

Jordan: "Oh so this is Joe."

Demi: "Yes it is Jordan."