💋Kiss My Hero💋

(Lucy here we are i say walking into my house i smile at mark and he smiled at me i walked up to him and we hugged he held me close i closed my eyes because i always feel safe around him and i know now that nobody will hurt me i smile but he still holds me by my sides we had our forheads together and we kissed he pulls me in closer to him i just couldn't help my self i wanted him all the time he was perfect i wrapped my hands around him

(Mark) i pick Lucy up i wanted her so bad i will never hurt her i wanted her to be mine and only mine which made me pull her closer to me i wanted the kiss to last forever but then she pulled away.

(Lucy) i wanted it but then Peters words was in my head about mark if he ever new who i was he will hate me i couldn't do this i looked at him with tears in my eyes. Im sorry i said he looks at me. Hurt and confused he wraps his arms around me and hugs me tighter he  picks me up where's your bedroom he said i pointed up there.

(Mark) i carry her upstairs to her bed and place her down she gets under the covers i kiss her forhead and turn the light off if you need me. I will be down stairs ok.

(Lucy) no can you sleep beside me i ask him even though it was dark i could still see him smile he gets on my bed and lays down i lie on his chest and kiss him one last time. On the lips im sorry about before i say.

(Mark) its ok happens alot to me girls just don't like to kiss. Me i think im a bad kisser lips are to big i say and look at her.

(Lucy) nooo i say and giggle a little your an amazing kisser and your lips are perfect its just.... Its....

(Mark) its ok get some sleep i say i play with her hair.

(Lucy) i feel so bad all the time about everything i can't tell him i can't loes what i have with i love him so much.