Wake Up!!

I shook Nick to wake up it was like 3 in the morning. "Luna go to sleep" "no wake up" I yell I hear Taylor start to cry "really now look what you've done" he says. "It's not my fault you wouldn't get up" I say. Nick stands up "where are you going" I ask him. "To get Tay or did you want to" he says walking out the room. I smile I didn't really know if Nick wanted to be a dad a happy accident he always said but everyday he's proving to be a good dad. He walks in rocking Tay he's stopped crying "that's it I'm sorry your loud mum woke you up" he said whispering I roll my eyes. He starts crying again. "He did isn't drink much maybe he's hungry" Nick says. He hands me Tay and I start to feed him.

Nick kisses my forehead "so why did you wake me up" he says flopping on the bed. "The wedding date other than a Luna eclipse was there any other reason you picked it" I say smiling. "Well I just think it's a good date" he says awkwardly. "Nick it's a lot the day we met that's why you picked it" I say smiling rocking Taylor and putting him in the bedside cot for him in our room. "Yh I didn't think you remembered" he says sadly. I go and sit on his lap I wrap my legs around him "you really think I'd forget" I say kissing his lips softly. "Well I mean" Nick said. "Never will I forget the day we met" I say. He smiles he kisses me he moves down to my neck he lifts up my top leaving me topless he kisses down.

"Nick hay" I say snapping him out of it. "Yh" he says "I love you put it not bout to start being a shitty mum tomorrow I promise but Taylor's I'm here and I feel bad" I say. He nods "Yeah your probably right. He helps me put on one of his hoodies "night babe" he says and kisses my head he leans over and then kisses Tay. I smile and we fall asleep.

We wake up again at around 9 I feed Taylor and wake up Nick I grab and rock Taylor Nicks shirtless in joggers. I smile "hey Luna you got a little drool there" he says waking up. I laugh we walk downstairs and Ondreaz was making eggs he made us some and we sat on the counters eating Taylor was in his baby carrier on a a chair everyone was coming down one by one.

That day Kouvr Mia Nick and I all called people booked where the wedding was going to be. It was a platform on the beach that we'd put one of those big tents up so we could take pictures at the beach after. We also went out and brought decorations and planned for the wedding. We  got invitations printed we went back to the house it was only 3 in the afternoon Chase had been looking after Taylor while we were out I went in to Chases room. Taylor was lying on the bed and Chase we playing with him. "Hey Chasey" I say hugging him. "Hey your baby's hungry" he said I nod turn away and feed him in Chases room. "You have to do that here" he says "yep" I say we laugh. After I play with chase and Taylor until Nick Kouvr and Mia walk in.

"Hey were going dress shopping" Mia says "ok" I say and laugh " obviously your coming to" Kouvr said. I laugh "but I have to send out invites" I say. "I'll do it Thomas can help me go try on dresses" Nick said hugging me I kiss his cheek "thanks babe" I say. I grab my shoes and Kouvr Mia and I walk out to Alex's car.

Cute I really don't know what to put here this time but hay I hope you like the story so far be sure to add it to your reading lists follow me and make sure to vote💖