Leaving For Tour

We had everything pack the tour bundles we waiting outside. "Ok kouvr and I have though it out and we know who's on what bus on the first Thomas Mia Tony Ondreaz Addison Dixie  Jack James Bryant Michal and finally Larray" I say. "And in the other bus Luna Me Nick Alex Chase Patty Calvin Charli Conner Avani Mads and then Ryland" Kouvr says "oh and Baby Tay" I add. We nod we head onto the buses and desided bunks before we left Nick and I had one of the bedrooms because we needed to have somewhere to have baby Tay with us. We brought a travel strap cot with us. In the other double bed bedroom was Kouvr and Alex as that one had a small sink and Kouvr might need it in case of throwing up.

On the bunks Chase and Charli shared one Patty and Calvin shared one Ryland and Conner shared and then Avani aka Avani had her own. On the other bus Mia Said that her and Thomas shared one of the bedrooms. Addy and Dixie shared the other bedroom Jack and James shared a bunk Tony and Ondreaz shared a bunk Michal and Larray shared one and Bryant had his own. We got everything we needed and set of our first stop was only an hour away and the show was tomorrow we were going to stay on the bus that night just to get settled in.

We started to drive I was on FaceTime to Addy she was kind of bummed because her and Bryce had broken up. It got late and I put baby Taylor to sleep. I went downstairs into the mini room with the TV until we arrived at the hall we were doing the meet and greet at the next day. We all went to bed pretty early I was downstairs watching Tv with Kouvr until Taylor started crying. "Don't worry I'll get him" Nick says from upstairs. "That's so sweet I hope Alex is like that with out baby" Kouvr says. "I'm sure he will be I still can't believe Nicks like it I mean I know he was sweet but he's literally been the sweetest dad so far" I say. Taylor stopped crying Nick walked downstairs rocking him. I smile and aww out load I cover my mouth realising I did just do it outloud .

"What's aw" Nick said playing with Taylor's hands. "You with Taylor" I say. Kouvr yawns. We had stopped driving around an hour ago but she felt kind of sick. She went upstairs to bed but I wasn't that tired yet. Nick sat next to me he handed me Taylor and I sat on his lap side wards so he could hug me. "I love you" I say "I love to Luna" Nick says. I yawn "I'm not tired but I wanna change out my jeans let's get changed and just watch a movie on the laptop in bed" I say. Nick nods we walk upstairs Nick lays on the bed and I place Tay next to him. I grab a pair of PJ shorts I stole of Charli pink ones with little bald hearts and then put on one of Nicks hoodies. "What is it with girls and our hoodies" Nick asks laughing. I turn and Tay was holding onto Nicks finger gurgalling. "Your the best daddy" I say "oh really" he says smirking "shut up I meant to Taylor" I say I sit and take Taylor and prop his head onto a pillow so he's a little elevated.

Nick took his shirt of and jeans and put on some sisters jogging bottoms. He joined up we decided to watch outer banks. After Taylor fell asleep I put him in the bedside cot and cuddled up with Nick. I got under the covers and we spooned for a bit. We interlocked fingers and I fell asleep. I woke up again at around 4 am. I heard people arguing downstairs Nick wasn't in bed I walked downstairs it was Chase and Charli and Nick was at the top of the stairs watching. "What are you doing" I whisper "I was going to tell them to shut up because they were going to wake you" he says. "Shit what am I going to do there never gunna sleep together but what are we going to do" I say. "Chase looks really upset you can stay with him tonight if you want stay in our room Charli can go with Vani and I'll go in there bed" Nick says kissing my head. "Are you sure" I say. "Yh Chase is my bro and your the only one that calms him down when he's like this" Nick says. I hug him and walk downstairs "both of you be quit your going to walk up baby Tay and or Kouvr and the rest of the bus" I say sternly. Chases eyes were red like he was crying.

"What happend" Nick asked. "I'm not staying with him" Charli says turning away. "Charli go stay with Vani I think she's awake anyway" I say rubbing my eyes. She nods and runs up the stairs I run and hug Chase he's sobbing. "Come with me Nicks gunna stay in your bed and you'll stay in with me ok" I stay pulling away and grabbing his hand. I kiss Nick goodnight and he hugs me and hugs Chase. "Thanks" I whisper again "Yh thanks bro" Chase says. We walk upstairs Nick gets into the bunk and I shut the door to my room with Chase. He was in his Cookie Monster PJ bottoms and a huddy gang hoodie. He sits on the bed. I sit next to him and give him another hug "what happens Chasey" I ask. "Charli thinks I cheated on her but I didn't someone hacked my account and used um pictures of me and messaged Joshs girlfriend Nessa from my account" he's crying.

I'm hugging him "it's ok it's ok I'll talk to her tomorrow or get Dixie to it will all be ok" I say rocking our hug. "Let's go to sleep you'll feel better have this so you won't get a headache from crying tomorrow" I say handing him a tablet "you know Luma your an amazing little best friend sister girl I have ever had and if your anything like this when Taylor's older you're going to be the best mum" he says. "Thanks Chasey" I kiss his cheek I open the covers from us and get get in we face each other and hug because Chase was still really upset. I put my hand to the cot that was right next to the bed and holding my finger on Taylor's.

Tour and drama here we come❤️