Andy Biersack x Rory

This  fanfiction was requested by Curtisaurora25 

go follow them lol

====================

"Hey, Rory, can I talk to you real quick?"

"Yea sure. What's up?"

"I'm going on tour. With Andy Black. I'm gonna be the bassist playing in the background."

"Andy Black?" I was astounded. "Andy fucking Black? You're not even like.. fucking with me right now? You're actually going on tour with Andy?" I knew Lonny was a great bassist, but was he good enough to join Andy on tour?

"Yep."

"How the fuck can you be so cool about this??!?! That's amazing Lonny oh my god!"

"There's one more thing Rory."

"Yes?"

"He wants you to come with."

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT REALLY? LIKE ACTUALLY? LIKE... THE WORDS 'I WANT RORY TO COME ON TOUR WITH US' ACTUALLY LEFT HIS MOUTH?"

"He said, and I quote, 'It would be really fucking cool if you brought your sister along. Give her a taste of the whole touring experience. Maybe it will help her want to join the music profession some day.'"

HOLY SHIT. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK ASKED FOR ME. "I'll join. When is it?"

"It starts this Friday."

I started to pack my clothes. I made sure to pack all my Andy Black merch, my BVB merch, some Andy Show merch, then I realized he might think I'm obsessed with him if the only clothes I have are ones that have his face on them. I unpacked everything except for one Andy shirt, and re-packed my bag. I packed my gay shirt, a bunch of MCR shirts, some Bring Me The Horizon long sleeve shirt/sweater type things, I packed pretty much all my band merch, a bunch of skinny jeans, some belts and a few chains.

AN- i actually have this shirt lol it's really cool

AN- i actually have this shirt lol it's really cool. (i wore it to school one day and my teacher was like 'he doesnt look very black to me. he looks pink' lmao)

I made sure to bring all my lacy undergarments as I put my bag in the corner of my room and waited for Friday. This was going to be the slowest 5 days of my life.

=====time skip=====

It was Thursday afternoon and I was so excited. Tomorrow is the beggining of this new chapter in my life. A new chapter with Andy in it hopefully? I don't know. A girl can hope. Lonny's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"The tour silly!"

"I thought you said it didn't start till Friday?"

"Andy lives far away so we have to head to his house because he lives close to his tour bus company  where we supposed to meet. He didn't want us to have to wake up at like 4 in the morning just so we would have to drive all the way to his damn tour bus. He figured it would be easier. Besides, I'm sure you wouldn't mind hanging out with Andy before tour starts. So are you going to get ready? Or would you like to wake up before 4 am tomorrow just to drive to LA, only to go BACK on the road with Andy?"

"I'm packing my bags."

I grabbed my things and all I could think about was Andy. He wanted me on tour. With HIM. Oh my god. I love him so much. Everything about him is perfect. If you look up 'perfect' in a dictionary, the only thing that will pop up are pictures of Andy Black. Or Andy Sixx; Andy Biersack. You might see Johnny Faust too.

"You ready?"

====================

Haha i'm just gonna say A- when Andy's speaking, L- when Lonny is speaking, and R- when Rory is speaking for this part. I figure it'll be easier than just coming up with ways to say the same thing over an over again.

====================

I leapt down the stairs as I headed for Lonny's car. We around drove for hours blasting Andy's music before we finally got to LA. Lonny and I walked up to his porch. I hid behind Lonny as he rang the doorbell. I didn't wanna seem too eager. Andy answered the door with a huge grin on his face.

A- "LONNY, MY MAN!"

L- "YOOO! ANDYYYYY!!!"

A- "This is your sister, right?"

L- "The one and only."

I blushed as Andy looked at me.

R- "So uhh... are we gonna go inside? I'm kinda bored after driving for 3 hours." I tried to seem cool although I don't think it was working very well.

A- "Yea. Follow me. Do you want anything to eat? Or something to drink?"

R- "I'm good."

Half way into The Dark Night, I started to feel like using the bathroom. I didn't want to leave my seat next to Andy so I kinda just sat there until I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Hey um, do you have a bathroom?"

"Yea. Come on. I'll show you the way." I followed Andy out of his living room and up the stairs when all of a sudden I was pinned against the wall. "I was wondering when we'd have a second alone."

"What?" I couldn't believe it. ANDY FUCKING BIERSACK WANTED TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH ME!!! I was facing the wall so I couldn't see his face.

He slipped his hand down my jeans and shoved a finger inside of me as he whispered in my ear, "Lonny's a good bassist and all, but I only asked for him because he has a super hot sister. I'm single. He never said anything about you being in a relationship. Then again I didn't ask. But I'm sure you'd much rather be with me."

The more he spoke, the more soaked his fingers got. He thinks I'm hot? I'm only 24. He's 28. Oh fuck. Oh god. "You think I'm hot?"

"Yes, and my fingers are still inside you, so I can tell you think I'm hot too. Or you like what you're hearing and wanna fuck. Either way, I'm good."

I turned my face around and kissed him. He started thrusting his fingers, and as soon as the first moan escaped my mouth, he slipped his tongue in. The more I moaned against his mouth, the faster he went, until I could feel a knot forming in my stomach. "Wait-"

"What?" He seemed annoyed that I was trying to talk while he was doing his thing, especially since I was telling him to stop.

"Lonny's my brother. This is wrong."

"He doesn't need to know." He continued thrusting at his relentless pace(haha American Satan reference you should watch it).

I started moaning softly and pretty soon, the knot in my stomach loosened. He licked his fingers as I begged, "Come on Andy. I need to pee. It's really bad."

"It's down the hall. First door to your left." He licked his fingers clean and smirked as I ran all the way down to the bathroom.

I stood in the bathroom as I tried to process what happened.