Diagnosis

Stampy's POV 
-----------------------

The doctor was quite a posh looking cat, he had emerald fur, with yellow glasses, and grey hair, and not to mention his white coat and stethoscope, just like every stereotypical doctor. He knelt down and gave me a look that I didn't like. "So, what seems to be the problem here...?" he muttered. "I gave him cake for breakfast like I always do, then he turned green and then I panicked and then I went to g-" gabbled Lee until the doctor put a finger to his lips. "I've heard enough information thank you," He said dully. "All of you, out." What?! He couldn't just send my friends out! I need support! My friends exited one by one. "Wait!" I shouted. Everyone spun around to face me. "What?" the doctor questioned. "C-c-can  my friends stay?" He hestitated, but then he said "Fine."

He checked my heartbeat and looked into my mouth, and throughout the entire thing he kept muttering "Oh no" or "Hmmm" or "This isn't good at all". I was starting to get sick of him until arose and said, "Well well, it seems you suddenly become allergic to cake..." I froze. "W-W-W-W-W-W-W-WHAAAAT!?!" I screamed in shock. "B-but how?!" Squid shrieked, he was shocked, but not as shocked as I was. "It's just about time he was as well, after eating all those cakes for breakfast," spoke the doctor in a tone like he didn't care. "Sorry, and farewell." And he left, creating a big silence.

"....Oh Stampy, I'm so sorry..." Amy and Salem whispered softly. "L-LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed, and burst into tears as I ran out of the room to the grassy land outside.

Squid's POV
--------------------

Stampy ran out of the room bursting in tears. I'd never seen him so sad before, usually he was cheerful and childish and so likeable, I never thought his sadness could affect everyone. "Let me calm him down... I'm sure I can." I slowly said as I dashed outside.

The nearer I got, the more sniffs and sobs I heard. "Stamps...." I whispered. He kept sobbing into his arms until he lifted up his head. "Y-y-yes....?" He quietly sniffed. "Calm down....maybe you'll get over it..." I said, cringing a bit. I knew what was coming next. "I WON'T! CAKE IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO ME!" He cried. I put an arm around him and said, "Well...you can have pumpkin pie for the time being. One day, we'll find a way..." He looked at me, smiled and nodded. We both saw the golden sun's light slowly faded away behind the mountains. "We better go... it's getting dark," Stampy sniffed.

Stampy's POV
----------------------

I lay in bed, thinking about how my life shall be altered without cake, but my eyelids slowly grew heavy, and before I knew it, I was asleep. (A/N  Italics = dream)

I lay on the floor, peacefully sleeping on a ground that felt soft. A few seconds later I slowly opened my eyes and felt the ground. It was creamy, soft and airy....was it cake? I stood up and looked around to take in my surroundings, wanting to take a finger and lick all the icing on the cakes, but before I did so I realised that I was allergic to it, and I felt like crying again. Just then, a red glow flashed in the sky, and it grew and grew and grew, and as it did the cakes arose from the ground and exploded into nothingness. I soon noticed the ground and the sky was turning red too, and by now my legs trembled, almost like I was going to collapse. "STAMPY!!!!!!" a furious voice cried, but it was oh so familiar. It was him. His green face and even darker hair, his menacing dark eyes, his red and gold armour, and his evil, chaotic grin. Hit the Target.

Okay STOP! aww yeah I love a good ol' cliffhanger! So yeah, Christmas is coming up and I've got a lot of stuff to do! So I'm trying to write good parts so it'll make up for the time I'll be gone.... gooodbaaaaaaiiiii ^^

Shoutout to StampyFan14 and CaptainWillow5519! I am grateful 4 all support!