Chapter 1

~*~*~*~*~*~

(Rachael narrates)

"Trust me."

In the sewers there was a Bo-staff or what's left of it along side with ninja stars, twin daggers and power ax either on the floor, in the side of the pipe or sticking into the cement or the metal bridge that is above the sewer water. The sewer rats were running on the cement or the pipes from afar. The water kept running throughout the sewers from above.

"No one will ever know you better than the people you grew up with."

In the Angel Grove Youth Center Juice Bar...there were tables knocked over, scratched up, broke in half or in different size of pieces or even have holes in it. There were two bows...one is on the floor leaning against the bar while the other one is on the balancing beam. There were two nunchucks on the back of the chair. The Angel Grove Youth Center Juice Bar is in ruins, signs were broken, the mats were thrown all over the place including the steps, glasses shattered, scruff marks on the walls and the blender were broken as well. The power daggers were somewhere in the center.

"The ones you won with, lost with...and changed with."

In the factory or some sort...there were two katanas sticking into the floor along side with ninja stars all over the place...some were in computer screens or on the floor or in the wall and the power sword. Some of the computers were working and some weren't.

"Sure, you may end up fighting or drifting apart. That always happens over time."

In Lord Zedd and Rita's hideout in space a lot of ways away from the Earth. There was a broken medallion that swings back and forth. A Sai sticking out of the telescope just above the glowing orb and the other one is on the floor including the ninja stars and the power Bo-staff on the steps off to the side.

"But that will never change the fact that they knew you before you knew you. And that bond..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura: How's that for a short chapter? Should I keep going or not? Leave it in the comments below. And besides I decided to give Rachael a change to narrate in this one. The other chapters will either longer or shorter or in-between.