The Christmas Present (Part Two)

Frank and I had been staring at each other for at least five minutes now, and I begin to feel my jeans getting tighter by the minute. I could tell Frank's were to, cause I saw his jeans begin to tent.

"G-Gerard?" Frank squeaked out as he began to walk closer to me.

"Y-yes, Frank?" I said as I felt his hard on press against my own.

Frank just stood there leaning against me. Staring into my eyes again.

"I really w-want you" Frank said pressing harder against me.

I didn't have time to respond, when Frank reached up for my neck and pulled me down for wet, sloppy kiss.

I moaned in pleasure as his fingers grazed across my crotch. Frank was soon fiddling with my belt and I was tugging at his shirt trying to rip it off.

Frank succeeded with my belt, and I flung off his shirt and threw it across the room.

Frank slowly began to pull down my jeans and when he got to my crotch, he stopped.

I froze and looked down at him to see him smirking once again. Bitch.

He finally stopped teasing me and pulled my pants down the rest of the way.

Frank's eyes grew wide. I looked down to see why.

Oh.

"M-man, Gee" Frank said staring at my full-on erection. "You're really hard, aren't you?"

I didn't respond but gave him a smirk also. I started fiddling with his belt as he did with me, and got it undone on my first try.

Damn I'm good.

"Gee, uh, s-so tight. Just get them off already!" Frank said louder than he had said anything the whole evening.

I finally got his jeans off, and Frank looked up at me and smiled.

Man, he had a nice smile.

He started kissing me; passionately, slow, and hot. He removed my shirt from my body, and now, we where both completely naked.

Frank was such a small frame against mine, but it was nice to have something different for a change. It was actually quite nice having having his little body against mine.

"GeeBear?" Frank said staring up at me with his beautiful, green eyes.

"Yes, Frankie?"

"May we please go upstairs now?"

"Sure we can, love" And I carried Frank up the stairs, to where I hope their was a bedroom.

*

I found the bedroom, and kicked the door open.

"OoO, strong man" Frank said giving me a smile as I laid him down on the bed.

"You haven't seen nothing yet, baby" I said crawling on top of him.

"Mmf" Frank let out as I began to suck a nice hickey on his neck.

I removed my mouth from his neck, and made my way down his torso; leaving little marks as I went.

I had made my way down to his crotch (which was still hard), and stopped.

Frank tensed and looked down at me with a confused looked.

I smirked and curled my left side of my mouth up. I love teasing people.

I gave him a break, and took the tip of his dick in my mouth.