Part 8

The sun was just rising, she had woken up so sore, she could barely lift herself. She laid in bed thinking of him. When she rolled over there was a dent in the other pillow and it was a bit warm. He had just left.

She pressed her face against the pillow, it didn't smell like anything. She was disappointed but she didn't expect much from a demon shapeshifter thing. She wanted to call for him but she didn't feel like getting used again. It was nice and all but sometimes she just wanted someone to talk to.

She then decided that she wanted to get the idea of him out of her head. She went into the kitchen and turned on her tea kettle and remembered she still had to study for her midterms.

She quickly prepped her coffee and sat down at her couch. She opened her text book and sighed before getting the last thought of him from out of her mind.

She had been spending the last 8 hours taking notes and creating her study guide for her 3 exams. She was so exhausted that she could barely keep her eyes open.

She finally broke and decided to take a nap. A nap which lasted four hours. By the time she woke up it was dark outside. The only light that was on was the kitchen light. She sat up slowly and looked around and was spooked by the shadow standing in the corner.

Her eyes were wide with surprise. The shadow turned around and it was just Pluto, he was feeling the plant she had.

"We don't have these green things where I'm from"

He walked to the window and looked outside

"Also the light up there, it's so bright. I don't have an outside. We just teleport"

She looked it him blankly

"H-how did you get in? I never called"

"You usually call around this time, I thought I'd show up early. I was reading the book with words" he pointed at the dictionary "there are so many new words that I learned from it"

Kiara was speechless she really didn't know what to say. Pluto came up to her and sat on the ground next to her.

"When do you want me to make you feel good again?" He asked

"No no! Not today! I have exams I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHY YOURE HERE!" she blurted

"I already said to help"

She was pinching the top of her nose.

"No no I didn't call, you can just come if I don't call?"

"Yes"

"Well you have to go. I can't have you here I need to study for my exams" she began dragging him to her room. Then she pointed under the bed.

"Go. Now" she ordered

He looked under the bed and back at her and went to go sit on the reading chair.

"You can go do what you'd like. I'll wait here and learn more words" he snapped his fingers and teleported the dictionary that was in the living room to his hands.

"I-" she stopped herself

She left the room. Came back in and stared at him and left again.