﹋˓ ⇌‧₊ ༉ ABOUT ENT.

❛ GASP, YOU CAN'T DRINK THAT SHAKE!
HERE EAT THIS CAKE INSTEAD :D ❜

LEARN ABOUT PLAYER ENTUNDER HERE! CLICK HEREFOR A SPECIALIZED PLAYLIST!!

UNDER HERE! CLICK HERE
FOR A SPECIALIZED PLAYLIST!!

PLAYER ENTERTAINMENT was founded in the ending of 2019 on the 19th of OCTOBER, 2019

PLAYER ENTERTAINMENT was founded in the ending of 2019 on the 19th of OCTOBER, 2019. the entertainment had been talked up by the three siblings a lot, often altering it's name or theme or toying with the official colorings. however, they did have one and only one purpose with the entertainment, and that was to bring joy to people around them.

the process of PLAYER ENT was eventually a .. mess. it was when JAEHYUN had left his group did he think of the idea silently. no longer able to hold it in, he would be the first to call over his team and start with the planning, by himself. JAEHYUN had always had the reckless and challenging spirit he had when intentions of MAKING this happen. it wasn't until KRYSTAL would meet him over the weekend did she rat him out to JESSICA (cue her scolding the lot of them over the phone for fighting so much). in the end, JESSICA would arrive from her fashion line week in the US to settle the matter. at first, she was NOT sold to the idea. sternly lecturing JAEHYUN for thinking up such an unprepared plot and KRYSTAL from lowkey supporting her brother's plan.

after this whole argument, the lot of them would drop the matter for a week, until JESSICA would think back to the plan, agreeing to herself that he was not all that stupid, just rather reckless. and maybe it would have been a pretty good idea to open an entertainment company, globally. and so she set off to work on the plan, by herself. JESSICA, similar to JAEHYUN's actions at first, would work on the idea with herself, even shutting her personal secretary from the plan. somehow, after a week or so, it was KRYSTAL once again visiting her sister, unannounced when she saw the rough writings on JESSICA's notepad. calling up JAEHYUN immediately while her sister had been in the shower, yes she sneaked in, the two of them would go through everything with an angry head.